Thread: Pacifier Stores

Default Pacifier Stores

Ok, so I know that pacifiersrus.com is a good place to go but it's a little pricey. Most of their paci's that are plainer with bigger guards are upwards of $30. While i know they last a while I was looking for someplace in the $20 range. If anyone has suggestions on where to look (not ebay, having problems with them atm) I would greatly appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by tokiwa View Post
    Ok, so I know that pacifiersrus.com is a good place to go but it's a little pricey. Most of their paci's that are plainer with bigger guards are upwards of $30. While i know they last a while I was looking for someplace in the $20 range. If anyone has suggestions on where to look (not ebay, having problems with them atm) I would greatly appreciate it.
    so are you just looking for a nuk 5 pacifier? or are you looking for a pacifer with just a big guard?

also if youre trying to find one in that range, you can try the baby pants website or look for baby pants on amazon but if youre looking for a plain nuk 5 for cheap, the cheapest place ive found it is on the fetware website

CozynDry Sells a handful of cute ones with pacifier clips. They aren't 20 bucks (<15.50 Pounds = ~<$25.50 dollars), but you wont find one for much cheaper, unless some clueless mother bought one for their newborn and is selling it at her garage sale because it was too big.

These are the prize for most AB's, so you'll be stressed finding one for cheap. Remember, you have shipping to pay for as well!

Here's the link to the Amazon seller: http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Pants-Nuk...3783830&sr=8-1

Non-modified is $17.50 + $4.61 shipping. Modified ranges from around $18 to $22 plus shipping. These are the least expensive prices I've ever seen for a Nuk5.

fetware has the nuk5 for about the same price as amazon, not sure on the shipping. anywhere you look for a nuk5 you will probably pay in the around $25 range for 1. there totally worth it though for anyone that loves pacifiers and is too big for the smaller ones. if cost is an issue a nuk3 might be big enough for you and is a bit cheaper.

Zake

Cheapest you'll find will be on eBay: Adult Pacifier | eBay

Thanks for all the posts , glad to know there are other options but i came into some unexpected money and decided to just bite the bullet and get This (23f) from pacifiers r us. I'm still glad to have some other sources but blue is my weakness. Even as a kid it didn't matter what flavor or size or whatever, just as long as it was blue and this has carried over. I kinda just felt compelled to get it. Now i just have to know, how will this hold up to teeth grinding, I currently use a MAM (the largest I could find) and I've literally started to slice right through it. Since it's latex i'm hoping it will fare better.