Thread: Abena M4 + free shipping?

Default Abena M4 + free shipping?

does any one know of a site that carries abenas and has free shipping?

I know the general consensus is not in favor of ABUinverse, but they do have Abena's with free shipping, and 10% off for a few more days.

Default has free shipping on anything that you buy a case of including the M4 and reasonable shipping on anything that isn't a full case. I will usually order a full case for the free shipping for different products from them and if you set up an auto reorder from them they will take, I believe another 5% off of the cost of the order.

in addition to free case shipping, abu usually has "buy 2 get 1 free" for abena bags, but then there are 3 bags in a case, so that's basically a case for the price of 2 bags, which ends up priced very close to the case price anyway. it's a bit of a price game. always a good idea to factor in quantity discounts, coupons, promotions, shipping, etc, when comparing prices.