Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ab clothes

Default ab clothes

a while back i seen some abdl onsies that looked like a tucked in t shirt for public use it wasnt the polo just a regular t-shirt, i was wondering if anyone knew what site these are on, and if anyone knows any good places to get abdl clothes that are quality and cute for a good price thanks love ya all

Default grammer

Im not sure of shops that ship to the US, however if you check out ebay there is quite a exstensive range from differet sellers, just remember to look at the seller feedback and see what others have thought of the seller before buying. Other than that im not sure where to buy in the US. Hope this helps.

Privatina offers multiple variations of this outfit:

Business version

Normal version

Privatina is rather expensive, but they offer excellent quality clothing; truly the Louis Vutton for ABs. Oh look, I found yet another item I want to buy from them!

Quote Originally Posted by jimini View Post
    Privatina offers multiple variations of this outfit:

Business version

Normal version

Privatina is rather expensive, but they offer excellent quality clothing; truly the Louis Vutton for ABs. Oh look, I found yet another item I want to buy from them!
    God these are so adorable~! I wish they were't so expensive! Do they even ship to the U.S? doesn't say...

fetware.com and babykins.com both carry these onsies.

I buy most of my AB clothes from eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninikins View Post
    Do they even ship to the U.S? doesn't say...
    They certainly do! Again, shipping is quite costly, but if you have the moola, then you won't be disappointed!

Ebay has a lot of bids on onsies. I have a a couple from Big Baby Boutique. I believe that even Amazon.com sells onsies. If you type in Adult diapers, these sort of things come up.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Ebay has a lot of bids on onsies. I have a a couple from Big Baby Boutique. I believe that even Amazon.com sells onsies. If you type in Adult diapers, these sort of things come up.
    wow you can actually get something from them? everytime i bid on something it goes wayy too high or i get sniped at the last second for it, also if you look up ab wonderland they also usually have a good variety of onsies in different sizes

I've bought from them a few times. Absolutely top-quality stuff if you can afford to treat yourself. I've had it shipped to Canada and UK with no problems whatsoever. (Well, except for my jerk nosey neighbor receiving the package and opening it)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    wow you can actually get something from them? everytime i bid on something it goes wayy too high or i get sniped at the last second for it, also if you look up ab wonderland they also usually have a good variety of onsies in different sizes
    I'm a clutz at bidding. It's my wife who gets them! I do have a great and wonderful wife.