Thread: hi from france ;)

Default hi from france ;)

ok, first rule : write an introduction It's quite hard actually.

I'm french so ... I apologise for my english ! I'm aswell quite autistic boy (AS). I think I'm not the onliest here to have this "weird behavior".

I'm in AB/DL stuff since my teen years, certainly like all of us. I really don't know why I join ADISC, maybe 'cause google found good answers here ;-) I like stories, and it seems that ADISC have a great library.

I will not be an overactive member. my condition doesn't help : i need a lots of time to write something you could read.

"In real life", I'm an IT expert, I help company to get a great internet identity. It's great for me, because that's not realy a job for me : it's what I love to do/think so it's look like an hobby

I'm open to questions, so if you want ask me something, do it !

bye bye

Bonjour, frencharrow! Bienvenue ADISC! Il est bien de vous rencontrer. Je pense que votre introduction a été bien fait. Vous dites que vous êtes dans l'informatique. Que faites-vous? La programmation informatique? Le matériel informatique? Web design?

J'espère que vous apprécierez ici ADISC. Je trouve que c'est beaucoup de plaisir à ce jour.

I'm not that great at French but for the benefit of the other users, this is what I said:

Hello, frencharrow! Welcome to ADISC! It is nice to meet you. I think your introduction has been done well. You say you are in IT. What do you do? Computer programming? Computer hardware? Web design?

I hope you enjoy it here at ADISC. I find it to be a lot of fun so far.

Bonjour !

Hope my english is good as your french. I understand it's an english forum, so i'll write in shakespeare language

what i do in IT ? For years i've build websites and manage hosting farm (*nix only), but from this year, i'm paid to help : I (re)organize company website, facebook, YT channel ... it's less technical, but i earn more $ lol

thx for your reply,

You're welcome. I guess I was looking for more of an excuse to practice French. I think that's some great stuff you do. I'm trying to learn how to do web programming.

Hi Frencharrow,
    and welcome to the group, think you are the first french person I've seen on here. Nice introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    think you are the first french person I've seen on here. Nice introduction.
    Hi PCBaby

first french here ? it's a revolution I don't think I'm the only one here, heureusement (fortunately) !
    Thx about the intro, as i said, it's quite hard to write. Even if you are "old" (29 isn't old, is it ?)

29 definately isn't old, wait until you are a wrinklycrinkly like me ( old enough to be your father and then some to spare)