Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Candi - Lifestyle Little, new to ADISC

Default Candi - Lifestyle Little, new to ADISC

Hey everyone!

A little bit about myself: I am a baby, almost 24/7 (full-time outside of any non-ageplay work I have) and have a lifestyle Mommy who takes very good care of me.

When I use the term 24/7, I don't mean in an unhealthy way, but that I'm as fully-immersed in my lifestyle as I want to be as often as I want to be, which is VERY immersed, VERY often. haha.

It's not a sexual thing for me, but the way I most naturally relax or escape stress. It's the way I'm most comfortable in my sense of self. I usually play as a toddler, but it all depends on which course my regression takes. Sometimes I'm younger.

Other than as an implement of regression, I wear diapers additionally because of a bed-wetting problem that has gotten progressively worse over the past couple of years.

Outside of my "little" life, I wear several hats. The most notable ones are model, assistant promo manager, musician, and production tech. My career has me traveling a lot so I get to see the world, which is awesome, but it gets really tiring.

I am totally drug-free (including nicotine, alcohol, and caffeine) as a personal choice based on my lack of responsibility in maintaining any sort of vice in my life.

I enjoy video games from a spectator's standpoint. I love video game culture and could watch someone play video games for literally hours, but when it comes to playing, I don't really like anything that gets in the way of me sucking my thumb. (Pacifiers are great, but its not the same for me). I love role-playing games like DnD as well.

I play guitar and sing, write music from time to time, and love to record when I get the time. I've been musically-involved since I was little and I don't ever plan to stop.

Though not very knowledgeable in the field, I like fast, luxurious cars... Driving them, specifically.

Aside from my Mommy/lover (of whom I'm an only child), I have also adopted a brother and sister also as part of my "little" family. They all brighten my days and fill my life with nearly more love than one can stand <3

If you'd like to get to know me, drop me a line Chances are, if you're intelligent enough to string a proper sentence together (or at least give it an honest attempt), I'll be more than happy to talk to you!

Hi Candi, and welcome to the community!
    I am into roleplaying too, DnD 3.5 that is, that I play on regular basis. When we started, I thought of bringing some diversity to play, by creating a rogue tiefling. Now that our group is populated mostly by half-dragons and half-elementals, I start to think it maybe wasn't such a good idea. Anyways, what is your preferences regarding race/class?

Hi Candi,
    welcome to the group, you are one very lucky little girl, I wish I could find my own special mummy and I agree I have yet to find a dummy as nice as my . You sound like one very busy person, how do you manage to fit it all in and still have time to be an AB?
    Last edited by PCBaby; 18-Aug-2011 at 13:51. Reason: punctuiation

welcome to the site. I hope you will like it here.

@Lagon - I have been studying up on 4e, but haven't really had a chance to play yet. I live in Vegas and all the groups there are super-serious and since I haven't played a serious game of DnD in about 4 years, it's hard to find a place to start guild-wise. I am trying to start my own, but I really don't feel comfortable DMing for 4e yet, since I've had NO gameplay experience with it. I like Elves, Half-elves Eladrins... I like pretty characters who are fast and use magic. I like to deal damage from a distance if I can and look good while doing it :P

@PCBaby - My job requires that I only work a few hours a week (unless I'm on tour, in which case I'm working every day for several weeks at a time). I am left with a lot of free-time to live my lifestyle at will. Another great part about my job is that I do ageplay shoots as well, which really gives me the chance to be myself at work That being said, at work or play, I still suck my thumb or binky whenever I want to. :]

@matt1989 - I've heard nothing but great things about this website and I look forward to contributing to its shining reputation.

^^^ 4E is way superior to 3.5, which was mostly broken unplayable rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    4E is way superior to 3.5, which was mostly broken unplayable rubbish.
    Is it that bad..? I've always thought it was rather complex... hmmm... better read up on 4E to learn the difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Lagon View Post
    Is it that bad..? I've always thought it was rather complex... hmmm... better read up on 4E to learn the difference!
    It's complex, which is fine, but there isn't a lot of balance between the classes (certain Barbarian varieties and Psyonics stick out in my mind). Also, I find a lot of the rules don't necessarily bring good complexity to the game as much as they just slow it down to a crawl. 4th streamlines everything quite a lot and balances things a lot better.

TAkes out my +600 sword , kills all the DnD fan's and then transports all their souls to Guildwars