Thread: Which kind?

Default Which kind?

So, when I can start buying, would I be buying adult or baby diapers? O.o

P.S.sorry if I'm annoying you guys with my questions, I'm just kinda newish to all of this

Adult diapers. I hate to break it to you but you do not weigh 30 lbs.
    But that's just my opinion I think wearing diapers that don't fit is ridiculous. The only "baby" diapers I wear are Goodnites, however at 115 lbs and a 30" waist I am comfortably in the range to wear them. It'll all depend on your measurements. Also if you intend on using them you will want something that fits so that it'll be snug and not leak. Plus baby diapers barely hold anything.

However this is coming from a completely different perspective than most others on ADISC. When I am put into a diaper, I'm not coming out of it till I'm soaked or messy. Your 16, you might find you want babydiapers for I dunno whatever teenage DLs use diapers for *hint hint nudge nudge*.

That's up to you, is the simple answer!

If you're slim, reaaaallly into the babyish designs, and don't mind lower absorbancy, you might want to consider buying baby diapers the first time. If you're not that small, and you want your diaper to perform well, I'd suggest buying adult diapers. It's up to you, but if you think you MAY fit into baby diapers I'd suggest buying those first; they're fairly cheap, so it's not such a big loss if they don't fit. Even if they don't, you can always use them as stuffers!

And hey, it's ok, we were all new once!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Adult diapers. I hate to break it to you but you do not weigh 30 lbs.
    But that's just my opinion I think wearing diapers that don't fit is ridiculous. The only "baby" diapers I wear are Goodnites, however at 115 lbs and a 30" waist I am comfortably in the range to wear them. It'll all depend on your measurements. Also if you intend on using them you will want something that fits so that it'll be snug and not leak. Plus baby diapers barely hold anything.

However this is coming from a completely different perspective than most others on ADISC. When I am put into a diaper, I'm not coming out of it till I'm soaked or messy. Your 16, you might find you want babydiapers for I dunno whatever teenage DLs use diapers for *hint hint nudge nudge*.
    Oh hey, we weigh the same and I would prolly wear mine when noone is around/to bed (to get the feel), and only wet when noone is home (usually, my mom and step dad go to a bar or something, so good there ) I've worn a pair before, but they were WAY too big, and they were medium >.>

Quote Originally Posted by OneLoveOneHeart View Post
    Oh hey, we weigh the same and I would prolly wear mine when noone is around/to bed (to get the feel), and only wet when noone is home (usually, my mom and step dad go to a bar or something, so good there ) I've worn a pair before, but they were WAY too big, and they were medium >.>
    I suggest trying some size smalls. To me the best part of a diaper is it being all big and fluffy. Again it'll all depend on what you like. I suggest as CharliePup said to buy baby diapers first. Because even if they don't fit, or you don't like them you can always use them as stuffers.