Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what is your perfered outfit?

Default So what is your perfered outfit?

As in what do you want to dress in besides diapers? Granted diapers only is nice to me but I sort of want a romper or a onesie or something like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baby_mario_by_nintendrawer.png.jpg 
Views:	7654 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	5480
    Only I want blue overalls and a white shirt I guess.

i wouldn't mind getting a onsie , or a kiddie outfit ;tan shorts ,blue top ,nice white hat and a diaper underneath the shorts (had too),white velcro shoes or sandles.

I would love overalls, a Tigger shirt, diaper(had to as well), and Velcro shoes. Never been one for hats.

i would love to be in a onesie or some shortals but with a short shirt so my diaper would look when i sit. but i love more to be in a shirt and diaper only or a onesie

Nothing but! Nothing but a diaper is my prefered mode, likley cause I am way more DL than AB. I get depressed in winter when its too cold and then wear my footies over them.

I have a Donald Duck onsie and snap shorts that I love to wear to bed. I've been wearing bib overalls during the winter on Saturdays, but I would love some snaps shortals. Big Baby Boutique hasn't been sewing any in a long long time. The last pair she had, sold for over 200 dollars and that well was well beyond what I wanted to pay.

just a medium nostalgic t-shirt of G.I. Joe, Ninja Turtles, or transformers and, of course, a diaper.

I usually wear this cotton dress I have that feels babyish to me or sometimes jammies with matching tops and bottoms. When I have the money (and when winter comes) I will hopefully get footed pjs to wear with a diaper

Honestly, I feel the most childlike in just a diaper and a t-shirt. :3 Most likely a video game t-shirt, or cartoon. >w<

While currently, I have nothing, but I would like: Footie's over a diaper, Onesie (where would you get ones that are not for babys anyways?) with a diaper, or a little kids outfit. or until i move out, just a diaper and shirt+paci would do