Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huggies slip on diaper

Default Huggies slip on diaper

Has anyone tried it yet. I want to know cuz I might get some.

Might be good for TBs because it's a baby diaper that doesn't need taping and has full absorbency, but for an actual baby, its a horrible idea. They'll take it off because they don't know what it's for and make a big mess.

Are those the pull on diapers that use a pad? I thought that was a horrible idea because if you change it like they intend you don't properly clean the baby's skin.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Are those the pull on diapers that use a pad? I thought that was a horrible idea because if you change it like they intend you don't properly clean the baby's skin.
    their pretty much pull-ups for babies. Anyways they tried it before when they were called Huggies Convertibles that were either able to pull-up or go on like a diaper. Anyways years ago I saw my aunt and my cousin change my cousin's kid without wiping or even powder if he was just wet.

Has anyone seen them? I've been out all day today haven't seen any.

i know they sell them at walmart and i saw some at kroger yesterday

They look stupid. Lazy parents can't even take the time to properly change their childrens diapers.

Anyways, I wouldn't know if they are any good. I don't wear baby diapers like a derp. I wear diapers for their intended purposes therefore I need diapers that fit properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    They look stupid. Lazy parents can't even take the time to properly change their childrens diapers.
    there's no reason why these can't work well as tape/velcro on diapers. The problem is parents might not really wipe their child or put powder in the diaper itself before they pull them up on their kid. But like I said before my aunt and cousin both didn't bother with that when my cousin's kid wet himself and that was with regular diapers.

I think parents use these when they are trying to potty train their child. If the child says they need to go potty, they usually don't have much time before they announce and pee. Typically they run into the bathroom, and they can take their pull up down themselves, or parents can help, using far less time than taped diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think parents use these when they are trying to potty train their child. If the child says they need to go potty, they usually don't have much time before they announce and pee. Typically they run into the bathroom, and they can take their pull up down themselves, or parents can help, using far less time than taped diapers.

They are like size 3 and 4. These are not replacing pullups for toddlers. They are designed for "Squirmy babies".