Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best anime ever!

Thumbs up Best anime ever!

I just finished watching the Ga Rei Zero series and i have to say that it IS the best anime i have ever watched!

Definitely my new favourite anime of all time with out a doubt. It had everything i could of asked for, love, hate, fighting and that little something that makes you feel something inside.

I also like that they tied off the ending nicely so that there were no loose ends. I wish Yomi didn't have to die but the way it went about it was nice.

Does Anyone else agree?

I've been out of the anime thing for a while, but a couple months back I was stuck staying up all night with my newborn son and checking out netflix. I watched Samuri 7 and thought it was pretty damn good. I like any type of show that can tell a story and then end on it's own terms. Things that go on for years can get old quick, and I don't have the time.

I don't agree, I've seen about half of it and just lost interest. As for favorite animes mine are definitely Elfen Lied, Shin Chan (Funimation Dub), and Higurashi: When they Cry.

I don't watch much anime though; but it's not like Ga Rei Zero was horrible, just not my thing.

I respect your honest opinion and am not offended. Everyone has different interests.

Best anime ever... Akira... I also enjoy Gundam, and Inuyasha, but by far... Akira is my favorite. I have a copy from long long ago that I will never lend out.

I actually haven't watched too many different anime yet, but out of what I've watched my favorite is probably between ouran host club, negima, and soul eater, although there are a couple i am beginning to watch that might go above all of those on my list. I actually have a hard time putting one anime above another, as I've actually only found a couple i couldn't get into. I think i was like 2 of them, but i generally can respect and enjoy any type of anime(this also applies to other things such as music).

Well, Im not a big anime-series-fan to be honest, but the best one Ive seen is Samurai Champloo...dont really know why I liked it though ^^

my favurate anime is torn between Monster, Hellsing, death note and gunsmith cat

IMHO, Akira IS the the best anime ever ... but Akira isn't alone in my hall of fame. There is (the first) Ghost in The Shell (with a damned good music) ! About (tv)anime, i love Guyver (but there is only one season ...) and Full Metal Alchimist.
    About tv anime, how do you watch them ? in japanese with subtitles like I do, or in English version ?

I well all whas be a dragon ball z fan. I still have all my toys t shirts and cards.