Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know the name of this game?

Default Does anyone know the name of this game?

I used to have HP Games on my computer but I got bored of only playing the demos and uninstalled it. Recently, I've been thinking about I demo I played and you had a little baby and the more you played with it and bought it toys, it would level up and in a sence grow up. (At first my baby laid down on the playroom rug but eventually It sat up, and finally stood up to greet me) I cant remember alot of the actual game play but I remember you started in the playroom and there were buttons on the side of the screen and you could choose where to go.

I have been wanting to play this game again but for the life of me I cant remember the name. So if anyone out there played HP games and remembers the Baby game I would adore you forever. =3

P.S. This is my first time starting a thread. Im so proud of myself ^-^

---------- Post added 18-08-2011 at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was 16-08-2011 at 17:35 ----------

I have no clue how to remove this thread but after some hardcore Google-ing i found the game I was looking for. =D Since no one replied I have no one to thank, but thanks for the people who at least glanced the page XD

Sorry No one replied. But it has only been up for 29 minutes. Glad you found what you were looking for even if we were unable to help you. Sounds like an interesting game, though. What was the Title?

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    Sorry No one replied. But it has only been up for 29 minutes. Glad you found what you were looking for even if we were unable to help you. Sounds like an interesting game, though. What was the Title?
    Mabye I didnt submit it right I had it up for two days but aww well, I'm learning =) . Its called Baby Luv but you have to buy it to play sadly =(

Quote Originally Posted by Jossilyn View Post
    Mabye I didnt submit it right I had it up for two days but aww well, I'm learning =) . Its called Baby Luv but you have to buy it to play sadly =(
    Ah... right you are. The original post was 2 days ago. I was looking at when you updated it. My bad. Again sorry no one responded to you, and Thank you for responding to me =)

Ah... right you are. The original post was 2 days ago. I was looking at when you updated it. My bad. Again sorry no one responded to you, and Thank you for responding to me =)
    It fine and no problem I'm a chatter box its fun to meet new people =)

I can be, too. I always feel bad for taking over people's threads just chatting with others. Because it takes away from the original question. But since this question is no longer important, we can chat away. Good to meet you, too.

Quote Originally Posted by angelfallenfar View Post
    Sounds like Babyz from the Petz franchise.
    I haven't gotten to play any of the Petz games but they look cool since they have so many animals to pick from and not like Nintendogs where they only made one for dogs. (Don't get me wrong I wasted WAY too many hours talking to my Nintendog while my rl puppy just stared at me like I had gone mad)

---------- Post added at 03:25 ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 ----------

I can be, too. I always feel bad for taking over people's threads just chatting with others. Because it takes away from the original question. But since this question is no longer important, we can chat away. Good to meet you, too.
    Is your avatar Stewie representing a sports team? I am not a sports girl so sorry for the silly question I'm not too good at icebreakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jossilyn View Post
    Is your avatar Stewie representing a sports team? I am not a sports girl so sorry for the silly question I'm not too good at icebreakers.
    Yeah... the Indianapolis Colts. My favorite NFL team, even though i am not from Indiana. I edited it myself.
    I thought everyone in Texas liked football.

Yeah... the Indianapolis Colts. My favorite NFL team, even though i am not from Indiana. I edited it myself.
    I thought everyone in Texas liked football.
    Lol, just like I ride my horse to school everyday. XD Naw the only thing I know to do when watching football is cheer if the silver and blue (Dallas Cowboys) team scores.