Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Size?

Default Size?

So, I have never worn a (fitting) diaper before. i have worn some, but I don't remember the size of them. They were a bit too big, anyways. Anyways, I'm male, roughly 5'9. and about 115 pounds. Any size that you think would fit me? I can't buy yet (not until October when I can drive solo 8) ) but I'm just looking for the info. for now. Also, what are the brands you reccomend?

I would start with goodnites. They are easy to find and would probably fit you OK. Pretty much all the adult diapers you find in regular stores will be huge on you. If you can find a medical supply store see what they have in size small and ask for some samples.

Quote Originally Posted by OneLoveOneHeart View Post
    So, I have never worn a (fitting) diaper before. i have worn some, but I don't remember the size of them. They were a bit too big, anyways. Anyways, I'm male, roughly 5'9. and about 115 pounds. Any size that you think would fit me? I can't buy yet (not until October when I can drive solo 8) ) but I'm just looking for the info. for now. Also, what are the brands you reccomend?
    Wow you are tiny.

You actually fit into the weight range for XL goodnites. Aside from that you would probably want smalls or extra smalls depending on how sizing runs for store brands.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Wow you are tiny.

You actually fit into the weight range for XL goodnites. Aside from that you would probably want smalls or extra smalls depending on how sizing runs for store brands.
    alrighty man, thanks. P.S. your avatar brought a smile to my face

alrighty man, thanks. P.S. your avatar brought a smile to my face
    I'm glad =D

Supersam1223

Could you tell us your waist measurement please?

36 around my waist (inch for both of these)
    23 around the top inner part of my leg (not sure if that'll decide anything or not)

and yesh, i have fat thighs. i don't wanna hear it although my measurements might be off (used a tape measurer)

Supersam1223

36 around my waist (inch for both of these)
    23 around the top inner part of my leg (not sure if that'll decide anything or not)

and yesh, i have fat thighs. i don't wanna hear it although my measurements might be off (used a tape measurer)
    You might fit into a goodnite, just. My waist is 32 and they fit me pretty good.

I'm not fat, I'm stocky.

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    You might fit into a goodnite, just. My waist is 32 and they fit me pretty good.

I'm not fat, I'm stocky.
    Alright, I'll try some of those when I can drive :3 is there like a specific size on them or do i just grab a pack of them?

Supersam1223

Alright, I'll try some of those when I can drive :3 is there like a specific size on them or do i just grab a pack of them?
    Err... It's something like L/XL or it might be an age group. I dunno, I think it depends on where you live. Take a look at all the packs first and look for whichever one is the largest size!