Thread: Hello from scipio

Default Hello from scipio

hello, my name's scipio. i'm kinda new to this whole thing, so i'm a little nervous here. i graduated from high school this year and i'm moving into my college dorm on friday.

I've always had a fondness towards diapers for as long as i can remember. some of my early memories involve them heavily. i guess you could say i never really "outgrew" them!

my interests outside of that topic center around a Hard Rock/Heavy Metal lifestyle. I listen to just about anything rock, i won't mention all of my favorites right now but what i'm currently listening to is AC/DC, Metallica, Godsmack, Avenged Sevenfold, and Pantera. when i have free time you'll most likely find me playing video games, listening to music, playing guitar, and salivating over classic muscle cars.

I came to this site because i wanted to let my secret out, but i don't want to tell anyone i know the truth just yet. the feeling is driving me nuts!

oh, i forgot to mention: my screen-name refers to Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus, the famous Roman general who defeated Hannibal of Carthage. it's a nickname that i got from my high school special ed teacher because i was such a great planner
    Last edited by scipio; 16-Aug-2011 at 22:13.

Hi. I was a bit nervous when I did my intro too. I'm guessing by your name, you're into sci-fi maybe? Anyway enjoy your time here and don't forget to check out the tips for new members.

Hi Scipio,
    welcome to the site, a nice intro. Don't be afraid of letting your secret out on here. Btween you and me there seems to be a lot of strange people on this site that like dressing up one way or another I know, because I'm one of them (AB), seriously I'm sure you will find many like minded people and you'll also find a lot of struggle with our feelings.

Hi Scipio, welcome to the site. I'm a big fan of heavy metal and death metal too.

Welcome I hope you enjoy the site and good luck on your first year in college.