Thread: hello from Australia

Red face hello from Australia

I am really more of a dl [removed]. Not really into being an ab myself [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 16-Aug-2011 at 01:31. Reason: no personals ads, please.

hello and welcome why dont you tell us a little about yourself

Hi there! Welcome to adisc!

Like literallegionare said, why don't you tell us a little about yourself, to help us get to know you better!

Hi there. I made a little mistake in my first post, so hope not to do it again

Hi Daddymelb,
    ywelcome to othe group, yep looks like the mods have been let loose in the scissors drawer again Seriously they do a very good job which is probably why this is the best ab site I have ever found. Have a look at as there is loads of information in there for newbies. As for the rest of your intro, it is a bit short, so how about telling us a little more about your non dl side, hobbies, interests, favourite music, that sort of thing, work, family just so people can get to know a bit about you before deciding wether to respond to you or not. Just for the record, I'm old single and a very young AB

TY PCbaby. I am a little younger thn you and have filled in the profile as much as possible. i lve in the second largest city in Australia, known as Melbourne. I joined this site some time ago, but havent been to active, and i am just working my way around the site as there seems to be much to lean. Thx for the link, and I will go over it to get my head around the way this works