Thread: Greetings from AbenaLeaf

Default Greetings from AbenaLeaf

Hey Forum,

One or two of you may recognize me from chat a while ago. [but probably not :p]

If you don't remember me, i'll give you the heads up; i can be a bit of a goofball. I can, however, be serious also. (if needed).

I am an IT Pro, and i've got all sorts of computer stuff going on in my house that i'm sure drives my parents crazy. I (strangely enough for an IT guy) like being outside, and playing around with cars, boats, tractors, you name it.

I found this site because... any odd question involving our interest has been asked here... and google always has ADISC #1 on the list. (Marshmallows, anyone?)

I joined this site so i could interact with others who share the same interests. Not being able to express yourself and the way you feel to anyone is tough, but thank God (not Al Gore) for the Internet!

There is obviously a lot more than that to me, and i would enjoy sharing my wisdom and experiences with you!

Hi Abena,
    welcome to the site, have a look at as there is loads of info to help out newbies. anad hopefully we'll meet up in the other forums. Marshmallows?

Hi there abenaleaf!

First off, I'd like to say Great Intro!
    Second, I'd like to say Welcome to ADISC!

Its a great place to get info, and talk, so don't be afraid to jump in and make some friends (most of us are really nice )

Welcome again, I hope you enjoy your time here!