Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi everyone, I have been a DL for many years but I have just recently started to have some AB feelings. I have been searching the internet looking for any information I can find and came across this site. I am interested in reading about how others balance there AB/DL interests and activities with everyday life. I'm also into camping and 4-wheeling when time allows.

Hi Chris,
    and welcome to the group, how about telling us a little bit more about your hobbies and interests, music you like, things like that.

Also have a look at as there is loads of info in there to help new members.

Hello, and welcome to adisc!

If you've come to this site looking for information, and experience on how to cope with the ab/dl lifestyle, you're in the right place! most of the members here are extremely friendly, and love to help out and make new buddies, so don't be afraid to ask questions

So, like PC said, how about a little about you? what are some of your non-ab/dl interests?

Welcome again to the site!

Welcome Chris!
    Have you ever went 4-wheeling and were "padded-up"?
    Welcome to ADISC
    - Will