Thread: Hello from BabyJon93

Default Hello from BabyJon93

I am Jon aka BabyJon93.

I like this site so far, I see the people are nice and its a good community. I'm proud to say that I am now a member of this site.

Now a little about me,

I'm 15, Live somewhere in Central Alberta, I'm going to high school, I love wearing and using diapers (Duh!) and I love cars especially the old American ones.

Well I think

Im not nice... What? What???

Hello! Jon! I have found a recent liking for adding too many exclamination points! And sometimes like to go off topic in the greetings threads! =] But I am happy you found space here and think we're AWESOME!

Have fun on the forums!

i ditto "me" welcome to adisc and have fun in the forums! theres plenty of kool ppl from Canada

Hey Jon and welcome to the site! You're definitely right, the members here are quite friendly, you've come to a great place! Hope to see you posting, and staying active!

What's your favorite car?

My all time favorite car would be the 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 LS6. Pure awesome.
    My 2nd favorite would be a 1981 Chevy Malibu (I own one )