Thread: Greetings from Dublin

Default Greetings from Dublin

Hi All, Irish guy here very much into ABDL. I find it difficult to meet those with similar interests in Ireland. Indeed some are quite hostile to the idea of a grown man in nappies. I hope to find support and friendship here [Removed]!!
    Last edited by Near; 22-Aug-2011 at 04:05.

H i Irishsissy,
    welcome to the group, This is an amazing site and I'm sure you'll get to talk to loads of people, but first how about a bit more about you,, things like your hobbies and interest, your work, home family basically any6thing that will give us a chance to get to know you rather than just about your dl side. You might also want to check out as there is a wealth of information in trhere for new members.

Hmmm well hobbies are boats and boating as well as sailing. Married with kids, nappy element is very priate part of my life although my wife knows I wear. Its an occaisional treat rather than a regular affair, wearing nappies that is.

Hi Irishsissy,
    it is amazing how many people can be hostile to a grown man ( or woman) in nappies,, although women of a certain llok seem to be classed as cute! or something! I have a fairly close friend here in the village whom I have know for 13 years, If I told him I was IC and had to wear protection (true) he would have a hard time dealing with it, if I told him I wore nappies for pleasure and wanted a mummy to baby me, I'd never be invited to his again. It's ggod that your wife knows about your wearing. Mine did as well and although she was disabled and I was the full time carer, when she felt up to it she would surprise me with a wash and a change or a chance to nurse at her breasts ( no she wasn't lactating) but she enjoyed me nursing and at night time she would often pat me on a well nappied bum before we settled as she knew that it helped me settle. Also when she woke during the night she'd do a nappy check and wake me to go wash and change before I helped her. Unfortunately she dies way before her time, last September. Does she know about your sissy side? and if not howe do you fit that in?