Thread: New to the site and am looking to become active

Default New to the site and am looking to become active

Well, I have been an ab/dl since as long as I can remember. Almost 10 years ago... wow I didnt realize how long its been, I discovered I was not alone via the internet. I am now in my early 20's and just found this website. I really liked browsing the forums and the conversation but had no idea this place existed. The admin and users should advertise a little for the site haha. Anyways I have had many different experiences relating to this, including being caught when I was younger by my parents all the way to telling my girlfriend about my interests as well. I hope to share some wisdom that I have learned with some of the people struggling with this issue, as well as learn a lot from the more experienced people.

Welcome to the site rob!! I think we could advertise but that might just lead to people trolling all over the site. But it's great you found us so what do you like to for fun?

- Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hello, and welcome Rob! This site is wonderfull for getting and sharing experience, I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Why Don't you tell us a little about yourself? Maybe some of your none AB/DL interests, to help us get to know you!

Welcome again to adisc!

Well I work quite a bit in a higher profile job so discretion is one of my top priorities. With that comes crazy hours of work and what not, but I love what I do (military related) so its worth it. I absolutely can't get enough of college football and some other sports stuff. As for the generic music stuff, I am into just about everything except classical (except for studying) and really soft R&B. I love southern food, especially Cajun cuisine, but being from TX there is nothing better then a nice steak, cold beer and good friends. I really enjoy gaming, Xbox and computer as well. I also have a girlfriend that I recently discussed my ab/dl interests and she took it quite well, though after some experimenting, she prefers to let me do my own thing and not get involved :/.

Hi Rob,
    and welcome aboard - (please excuse me while I beat Malix to death with his own arm, Tried shooting him, but he's got back up again). Seriously, this is a great group and I'm really glad I found it, so jump right in, find a couple of forums you like and start talking to people.