Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself.

I am a long time time reader of the site, but wanted to finally make a name so I can contribute to some conversations!

Anyway, I'm an AB/DL (of course, right?) but probably more of a DL. I have a girlfriend that likes to participate from time to time, which is awesome.

AB/DL is obviously a part of me, but I do not spend too much time "living" the lifestyle. I am a recent college graduate and am fortunate enough to have a full time job which I enjoy. I have a wonderful girlfriend who I live with. I enjoy watching sports (football, basketball, baseball) and I used to love playing sports. Now I only have time to get to the gym to (barely) stay in shape. I love music, especially live events. I've been to many concerts and festivals. I consider myself to be a very social person. I love to party and consider myself to be very "normal" in the eyes of society, other than a few "kinks". I do fully accept and enjoy my kinks, I think it's part of what makes my life more interesting than the average person.

If anyone has any questions I would love to answer them!

It's nice to "formally" meet everyone!

Welcome OhHerro! What kind of music do you like? I never really know what to say in these welcome things beyond the 'welcome' part, but I'm glad you joined and I hope you enjoy being a part of the fun!

What kind of music do you enjoy? I'm a metalhead but I like a little of everything except pop and country. Never been to a live show, but I hope to change that when life is a little more stable. Anyways, welcome.