Thread: Hello from The Netherlands

Default Hello from The Netherlands

Hi everyone!

I'm a 25 y/o guy from the south of The Netherlands.

My love for diapers brings me here, asside of the fact that they're an necessary everyday thing for me as I need them at night. I guess that's also the reason I like them so much, they give me a comfy feeling .

Things in my life that don't involve diapers: I'm an IT-manager at work, my hobbies are playing golf and driving with my car to/on circuits, mostly Nürburgring Nordschleife in Germany or Spa Franchorchamps in Belgium (both are 2,5 hour drive).

So, now you know just a little bit more of me, I hope I'm having a nice time here and hopefully some nice conversations. If you like to know more, you know where to find me .

See you!

Hello and welcome! So you've been on the Nurburgring eh? I think every gear-head (petrol-head in British English) and car-nut in the United States would consider murder for a chance at that. It's gained a bit of a mythical status over here.

Also, I positively love the contrast between going to the Nurburgring and going golfing. Positively delicious!!

Hi Igortje,
    welcome the group, I'm sure you'll find plenty to discuss although if you are 25 why do you list yourself as a TB? Anyway I'm an AB and also IC, there is sub forum specifically for IC's in the diaper talk forum. Might see you in there.