Thread: hello from italy

Default hello diaperlove

Hello to all diaperlove [Removed]
    Last edited by Near; 14-Aug-2011 at 02:50.

Quote Originally Posted by fabio78 View Post
    Hello to all diaperlove [Removed]
    Hello Fabio, and welcome to ADISC!

I apologize, but your post violates the rules of ADISC. Being a teen focused site, we do not allow any 18+ distributors or material here. The mods have been reported of your post, and they shall be here shortly. Also, before posting on the forum, try helping us get to know you better by posting an introduction in the Greetings and Introductions forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.

~Natsu
    Last edited by Near; 14-Aug-2011 at 02:50.

Default hello from italy

my passion for diapers and born when I was about 10 years, my cousin stole them smallmy passion for diapers and born when I was about 10 years, my cousin stole them smaller without being seen by his parents, when I was wearing it close but it was a great feeling to skin contact [Removed]. Over the years growing up, I got to try other diapers, I was going to buy them in health shops, then got home and wore them all day, I felt small and medium ones, little ones and those that absorb the super absorbent night. My favorites now are the ones I bought at the supermarket, are white as I like me and are absorbent and suitable for the night, usually I use them because I like the night I hear the band and my diaper is tight in the morning I wake up with the diaper was wet [Removed], and this is my story.
    Last edited by Trevor; 14-Aug-2011 at 23:52. Reason: Not PG13

hey. I'm Italian too. But I was born in the states and I still live here. I get the Italian from my mom. One day I'm hoping to visit Italy. Hopefully if you rank up you can PM me and tell me all about Italy. I would love to hear about that place. But any way, to introduce my self to you. I'm Matt I'm 16 and I live in Florida. What kind of music do you listen to? What's your favorite movie? What's your favorite food there in Italy. My Grandma makes THE best spaghetti. She's a full blood Italian. So her spaghetti is of course really good. Any way man, I'd love to chat with you. Hit me up with a friend request.

Hi Fabio,
    and welcome to the group, you might want to have a look at http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html before making any posts as Adisc is open to teens they try to maintain a fairly neutral tone in the introductions, it willaslo give you an insight into what adisc is all about. In the mean time you might want to tell us a bit about your hobiies and interests outside of diapers

Hello to all lovers of the diapers, I would like to attend a gathering of diaperlove but do not know where to find these gatherings, you know how to tell thanks

Fabio you really should read the rules, Adisc do not promote meetings either.

While meetings occur between members sometimes this is not a dating site. Large meetings of interest to the community are considered "news" of interest to the community but Adisc isn't based on arranging live meetings, for dating, locating mommies or daddies, or peofessional services, and definitely not if there's any possibility under 18's may be attracted to them.

You are one of us for sure; your feelings about diapers and desire to get them we all share. Please do read posts here and feel free to add to them, but note the sort of content we have and please try to put out similar content. The over 18 sites have more liberal rules than we do, you might try Daily Diapers, Diaperspace or Fetlife...

But you might also tell us which - if any - Italian sites exist.

]I tried to find them but a translation of "adult baby" or "diaper-lover" +forums did not get me very far; I am guessing there should be Italian sites. You would know better than us.

Quote Originally Posted by mattmatt95 View Post
    hey. I'm Italian too. But I was born in the states and I still live here. I get the Italian from my mom. One day I'm hoping to visit Italy. Hopefully if you rank up you can PM me and tell me all about Italy. I would love to hear about that place. But any way, to introduce my self to you. I'm Matt I'm 16 and I live in Florida. What kind of music do you listen to? What's your favorite movie? What's your favorite food there in Italy. My Grandma makes THE best spaghetti. She's a full blood Italian. So her spaghetti is of course really good. Any way man, I'd love to chat with you. Hit me up with a friend request.
    Hello, eat well in Italy and good meat fruit and vegetables are good in general and healthy food, the wine and very good, cold climate and I love the heat, in fact I thought to take a holiday in January or February, in addition to the diapers I have other interests are mountain biking, I like sports just to be trained, I love being in nature. Now tell me some things about your city, I'd like to see the photos, I have always wanted to travel to USA.