25 56.82%
  • I was a C-sec and can kick Maccbeth's english ass

14 31.82%
  • I was born in a test tube and could technically kick Macbeth's ass

5 11.36%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: C-secs

Default C-secs

I was a cesarean section. My mom got in a car accident and injured her pelvis, and couldn't give birth normally. I'm assuming the incision came from the inside with a katana.

<3 this thread.

I come to this forum every day so I can see epic threads in the making, like this one .

i was born normally but i was too big and ripped my mothers colon and i had to be aided by a vacuum. when i was in the birth canal my right hip was crushed and it caused legg calve perthes.

I was a natural birth. My mother was 41 at the time. My sister was born 21 months after me. She was a natural birth too. Of course this was in 1958 and 1960 ,and I think they did not do as many C-Sections back then. But for the fun of it I always tell people that I was hatched ,and my mother had to sit on me for 9 months.

I was born naturally as were my 6 siblings and my own 2 children. My grandbaby was a Caesarean tho'!

Oh 'n for the've got the wrong Shakespearean play/crazy was JULIUS CAESAR not MacBeth who was born by Caesarean-section. (hence the name of the procedure)

Oh 'n I can kick both Caesar's @$$ and MacBeth's! :p