Thread: Henceforth I shall be known as Silverleaf

Default Henceforth I shall be known as Silverleaf

Hi all, It's me Ivee. Most of you have probably seen my posts by now I changed my name in order to be more protected, my old name was too similar to my real name for my comfort, I think a baboon in my neighborhood could have peiced together who I was. In changing my name I was hoping to be able to be less one dimensional as far who I present to you all. My thinking was that I could write a better introduction than what I originally posted months ago. Thereby giving a better impression of who I am.

Hi, My name is Silverleaf I am an ABDL. Mostly AB with a dash of DL. I am happily married to my loving wife who accepts me for who and what I am.

I like to think I am an open minded person who thinks outside of the box. Never too quick to pass harsh judgement. I sometimes find myself playing ''devil's advocate'' for no good reason other that to take a step back and look from another angle.

I have made 3 dozen rotations around the sun and have grown to be a cautious and prudent person. Being little is my solace from many of the worldly burdens that I bare.

I have a very strong sense of my inner baby and am perfectly happy with that. My regressed age is about 2 and1/2. Old enough to know better, young enough not to care. So please don't get irritated if I revel in talking about doing baby stuff. Likewise please don't be offended if I encourage others to explore thier inner baby.

Recently I moved out of a dark whole of an apartment to a nice home. It has givin me the motivation to get physically fit. I am going to the gym 5 days a week! My body has become my newest hobbie, I am unoing a lifetime of poor physical condition.

I also like to go camping in the great outdoors and travel. I consider myself a fair/good photographer as well. I have knowledge of gardening and yard care, so fire away with those rose pruning questions.

I enjoy comming here to visit and converse with you all. I find the discussions to be intelligent and considerate. I can't believe I hadn't found ADISC sooner. It was refreshing to find a place that wasn't fixated on the sexual side of Infantilism.

That's about all I can think of right now. I look forward to more enlightning disscusions with you all.

P.S. If anyone wants to invite me as a friend, don't be shy I won't perve out on you.

Hi Silverleaf,
    welcome to the group, and a nice intro by the way. It's good that your wife is supportive, many people aren't that lucky, mine was too but unfortunately passed away last year at a very early age. What sort of photography do you do, and do you use film or digital? I use both, many, many years ago I used to be a photojournalist (not famous at all, just local stuff) and a few years before she died my wife bought me a fairly large christmas pressent. 2 canon eos's 1 35mm the other digital, a few lenses, filters, flash guns, light meter, bag tripods etc.. So at some point I must get outside and use them more than I have been.

I do mostly digital but, I have a Cannon AE1 that i like to run black and white through. I shoot mostly landscape photo's or digital images. I also like to shoot some abstract asymetrical stuff, that's what I burn the black and white film on. My digital is just a 4 mega-P Nikon Coolpix L4 with a huge memory stick.