Thread: My Fisher Price Zebra

Smile My Fisher Price Zebra

Figured while I had the camera out and batteries charged I'd take a photo of my FP Bounce & Spin Zebra. Believe me, with a little bouncing and spinning on that hard plastic with adult weight, and you'll be just as saddle sore as riding a real horse! I found this in a kids consignment shop nearby - the only place around which still sells used baby and toddler items. I missed getting one of these at a yard sale for $5, so paid about $20 for it instead at the consignment shop. Oh well, you can't win them all. For a newer plastic toy, it seems to be very well made, and holds up to me being about three times the 43lb. weight limit with no problem at all. Something else fun to enjoy during brief regression periods.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis View Post
    Neat find! I hope you enjoy your new zebra.
    Oops! Forgot to mention I bought this toy over a year ago.

I've never seen this in the stores, and I've been around for a while. It looks pretty cool. I would imagine little kids would really love something like this, and yes, some of us as well.

Fisher price also has another version of this toy which is more recent - the Bounce & Spin Pony: Object moved