Thread: hello from South Africa

Default hello from South Africa

Hello used to be a lurker but have decided to become a full member.

I live in south africa and I am in the navy. I am a adult baby/ diaper lover swinging more towards the baby side. I have a disorder of written expression witch means some times when I post there will be mistakes. I enjoy reading and playing games on my laptop and PS3. Hope to have fun here

good to have you on the site man!

Welcome to adisc!

Hi Sob,
    and welcome to the group, just excuse e me a moment while I shoot Malix So apart from gaming is there anything else you are interested in apart for from the obvious, I'm assuming you are an ab ratrher than a tb as you're in the navy. How long have you been serving, I did 6 years with the UK Royal Marine Commandoes.

I have been in the Navy 2 year's(well 1 year 8 month's) now. Other interests include role playing, watching movies with my friends, going to the mall and history and politics. Yes I am a AB now but I was a TB once.

what sort of role play are you into? I used to do live roleplaying, dressing up and running around hills and woods chasing orks and similar bad things. Now it tends to be on-line games like Eve and Guildwars.

I like old school pen and paper (mainly D&D) . I have not been able to do that in awhile. I all so like my forum based role playing (I actually love them because there is no luck. If you one to shoot a zombie in the head you shoot him in the head). I have always wanted to do live action role playing.