Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone! I am a 16 year old Canadian who has been a diaper lover since as early as I can remember. I am also an adult baby to an extend and working on getting myself more comfortable with these feelings and accepting them as part of who I am.

I have been looking at threads on ADISC for a couple months and decided it would be time to join and post my first thread on any website so if theres anything wrong or suggestions, please let me know.

I am also into Breathe Carolina and Avenged Sevenfold. My passion is working in and on car audio electronics and sound in general. My hobbys/interests include creating new and inovative ways to use car electronics in the home, sports like basketball rugby and badminton as well as coin collecting.

I hope that covers most of everything so far so if there are any questions, ill try my best to answer them openly and honestly as possible! Thankyou!

Hi ComfyCozy,
    and welcome to the group. It'sgood that you havae recognised the feelings and want to be more comfortable with them, I'm sure you will get loads of support and advice from the other users

HI! Like PCBaby said, this is a great site to get help and advise! Especially about acceptence.

Welcome again to ADISC!