Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been a while, hasn't it?

Default Been a while, hasn't it?

Hey guys,

I'm not 100% sure of the fame (or lack of) I've gathered in this community, but I'm sure one or two of you can recognise/remember my "Fry" avatar... I have been absent from this community for quite a while - checking in once in a while to see where everyone is at. I moved out of the house about a month and a bit ago to go to university, and I'm living alone in my own home. We all dream of this: It's the chance to freely be ourselves. It's been busy, that's for sure! And I regretfully haven't been able to keep up with my friends on here and what the community has been up to.

After 11 years, I can finally wear and dress how I please. I normally look through ebay and assorted shops for AB clothing, and I usually don't find much. Until recently...

Ice cream cone outfit

I had to buy this because it is just so darn cute. I mean, LOOK at those ice cream cones! And the collar! Hot dang, it's just adorable!

I like to assure people that I'm not an LG... I have no desire to be a girl, it's just that LG clothing makes me feel 17 years younger and 150 pounds lighter. What can a guy do?

Anyhoo, I just figured I'd fire off a new "coming-back" thread since, you know, I'm back.

Just remember that you may be living at home still, you're short on cash, parents are snooping around, and you feel a little self conscious about this, but everything gets better as you get older... Except for bills.

Hold on tight, spider monkey! You'll get there.

Welcome back jimini as I remember you well. Yes, I moved out shortly after I "was caught". Being able to "do my thing" was liberating.

Thanks dogboy I certainly don't notice much difference in my lifestyle, except I have the freedom to do stuff when I decide to without worry. Liberating is a good word for it!

Good to see you back, although I keep seeing you around the Internet with varying captions, so in a way, it's like you never left

Quote Originally Posted by jimini View Post
    I was disappointed to see that this wasn't an actual ice cream cone outfit :/

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    I was disappointed to see that this wasn't an actual ice cream cone outfit :/
    An actual ice cream cone costume was my original first choice, but they didn't have an ice cream hat with sprinkles, lol.

It's kind of ironic how we have to grow up a little bit more before we're more able to regress. =P I really want to be on my own just for this reason, but will have to wait some time due to several other reasons...

Still, welcome back to ADISC!

Good to see you back.
    And I hope you know I have implanted a tracking device on you so I can find your house and steal this outfit.

Hehe, thanks you guys!

And Powderhair, boy will you be surprised when you find the tracking device! I have already removed it and put it on a stray Pomeranian...