Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite/Happiest moments in diapers

Default Favorite/Happiest moments in diapers

Aaaahh. Sitting on the couch in a wet goodnite with my paci while i'm home alone for the evening. Its moments like these that make it great to be a diaper lover/teen baby. What are some of your favorite or happiest moments in diapers?

When I'm sitting on the floor watching scooby doo in a pull up or something sucking my pacifier.

When I-- oh wait I cant get diapers ;A;

Any diaper time is good time but a couple stand out. Enjoying the sun outside on my deck in just a diaper is a frequent thing for me. Today as many I spent the day working in my garage and yard in just an M-4 with shorts over them, a hat and flipflops. I waved to the neighbor and of course he had no idea. By evening that Abena was maxed out. I got a lot of work done and being in almost nothing but a diaper all day made it a good day. My most memorable was after a flood. I live on a small river that became jammed with branches and debris after some heavy rains so I put on my waders and got to work clearing things out so my back yard wouldn't wash away. I wasent going to waste a half used X-Plus so I wore under the waders. It took hours, sometimes in chest deep rushing water and #2 happend. It is an unusual feeling with the water pressing in on the waders.

The first time I doubled up and another time where I soaked through a diaper when I was talking to my parents when they were on vacation (such the deviant :P).

Whenever I can fall asleep diapered and snuggled up next to my plushies. It never fails to give me a fuzzy feeling inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    My most memorable was after a flood.
    Reminds me of removing snow with snow blower and shovel while wearing. It makes it that much more bearable.

I too do house and yard work in diapers.

Taking a nap in the afternoons with a diaper on.

Also, surfing the net and replying here!

Heading out to buy cigarettes at three in the morning during Colorado winter with double diapers on. Like sailor10 said, diapers make snow much more bearable. Other than that, I don't think any wearing experience is anything but great.

When I know I can be in diapers, because it's rare for me to be alone.

I happended to be home alone (from my bf). I went to bed, double diapered, and it didn't take me many moment to go to sleep.
    I have never felt so happy before, not to mention my sleep. This was probably the best I ever had for ages!