Thread: My daddy

Default My daddy

Ok so it have been long that my daddy talked to me, he lost his job and he is looking for one(don't know if he finded one) so the last time we talked he said he was busy and was looking for jobs online, so i said ok. but he have told me many times he is busy and he doesnt send any inbox message or anything else. i dnt know wht is wrong, i have sent him pics of me cause well im his baby he like them, but i dnt knw wht is wrong.

Supersam1223

First of all; type properly! Vowels are necessary! I's need to be capitalised! Sentences start with capital letters! Sorry, I'm a grammar Nazi in a bad mood.

On to your predicament; I would just give it time. Send him a message every week or two asking how things are going etc. Things need time to get sorted out. Maybe it's something more, but I don't know, just give it time and see what happens. Everything happens for a reason, no matter how obscure it may be, there is always a reason.

~supersam

I kind of agree with supersam1223, if your posting for advice, it is nice if you would take the time to at least make your post grammatically correct, but, not knowing if English is your primary language, I wouldn't be too hard on you for it! As for missing your Daddy, I too have been in that situation in the past, and sometimes, life has a way of getting out of your control. My suggestion is also to drop your daddy a message and just let him know your missing him and your here for him, despite the difficult time he is having. It can be very hard to be caring and attentive to others when your own life is really hard. Give him some time, let him know you care, and he may come back when things settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    First of all; type properly! Vowels are necessary! I's need to be capitalised! Sentences start with capital letters! Sorry, I'm a grammar Nazi in a bad mood.
    Easy there killer. Notice his location is Puerto Rico, so chances are his first language is Spanish.

For the OP, I'm guessing he's an online daddy that you've not met in real life?

Working from that presumption, you're looking at one of two scenarios. A) He's been genuinely busy, or has been cutting back internet access because of costs. Perhaps he's been out job hunting, getting applications, et cetera et cetera, and he just hasn't been as attentive as he could be. Or B) He's got pics of you, so now he has no need to talk to you because he now has fap material. Perhaps he was just using you for his masturbatory fantasies, and now he's just blowing you off because actually being a daddy is entirely more work and interaction than he's interested in.

Honestly, and this is going to sound harsh, but if I were wagering on this, I'd put my bets on option B. Sadly, there are a lot of people online that just want to get their rocks off. I call them 3M'ers: Monitor, Marinate, Masturbate. They're the ones that will talk about wanting to meet people and bla bla blah, but when it comes down to it, it's all a sham.

You can try dropping him a message, saying that you miss him and you hope the job hunt is going well or whatever. See if he replies. If not, forget it and move along.

I was thinking the same thing xbabyx. The world of the internet is a place of shadows and illusion. What resides on the other end of a monitor could be almost anything, human, murderer, shallow ass-hole, fapper.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Easy there killer. Notice his location is Puerto Rico, so chances are his first language is Spanish.

For the OP, I'm guessing he's an online daddy that you've not met in real life?

Working from that presumption, you're looking at one of two scenarios. A) He's been genuinely busy, or has been cutting back internet access because of costs. Perhaps he's been out job hunting, getting applications, et cetera et cetera, and he just hasn't been as attentive as he could be. Or B) He's got pics of you, so now he has no need to talk to you because he now has fap material. Perhaps he was just using you for his masturbatory fantasies, and now he's just blowing you off because actually being a daddy is entirely more work and interaction than he's interested in.

Honestly, and this is going to sound harsh, but if I were wagering on this, I'd put my bets on option B. Sadly, there are a lot of people online that just want to get their rocks off. I call them 3M'ers: Monitor, Marinate, Masturbate. They're the ones that will talk about wanting to meet people and bla bla blah, but when it comes down to it, it's all a sham.

You can try dropping him a message, saying that you miss him and you hope the job hunt is going well or whatever. See if he replies. If not, forget it and move along.
    for the first question yes spanish is my first language and english is my second im not perfect at it but at least i do my best.

for the second question yes he is an online daddy but we have talked about meeting. we have webcam but he always seems serious and never talk just chat, other thing is tht i ask him to give me his cell number but he said i will later and never did. but i will try to message him to see. thnks

Quote Originally Posted by littlebaby17 View Post
    for the first question yes spanish is my first language and english is my second im not perfect at it but at least i do my best.

for the second question yes he is an online daddy but we have talked about meeting. we have webcam but he always seems serious and never talk just chat, other thing is tht i ask him to give me his cell number but he said i will later and never did. but i will try to message him to see. thnks
    I hate to say it, but that actually adds weight to my original statement. I've had a number of people anxious about meeting, then when it comes time, they bail out because it's entirely too real for them.

I hope that's not the case for you, though.

I hope you hear something from your Daddy and that the situation xbabyx describes isn't the case. I would advise you to prepare for the worst and hope for the best with this guy. If it turns out that he's not interested anymore try not to take it personally and let it get you too down. There are plenty of fish in the sea and you have a whole forum of people here to help you through a rough patch. I wish you luck and hope things turn out well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DementiasKnight View Post
    I hope you hear something from your Daddy and that the situation xbabyx describes isn't the case. I would advise you to prepare for the worst and hope for the best with this guy. If it turns out that he's not interested anymore try not to take it personally and let it get you too down. There are plenty of fish in the sea and you have a whole forum of people here to help you through a rough patch. I wish you luck and hope things turn out well for you.
    tnks for the advice i wont go down as i knw there are lots of fish on the sea. if he doesnt care well i will either i will continue my life and go on and maybe look for another one tht will baby me 24/7 and as he work i will help him with anything he need in the house as i knw alot of house work. and best is i dnt have to waste much money on going to the usa to meet him and i will have more money to get my wrestling figures collection bigger. thnks for all on the advices