Thread: First Adult Diaper Experience

Default First Adult Diaper Experience

Several months ago I wore adult diapers for the first time. I don't know why I didn't post it earlier, but here's the rundown.

I had a relative who recently passed away. He was old and the house needed to be cleared out quickly to get it ready for transfer, so the family agreed to open it up and let everyone come in and take whatever they wanted, first come, first served. After a week, everything that wasn't taken would be donated or thrown away.

I went with my parents and lo and behold, there were some certainty pull ups, some molimed liners, and some adult briefs that I think were assurance, but could have been prevail.

I thought I might find some, so I brought a bag. I smuggled a liner, two pull ups, and four briefss home and stashed them in my room.

Over the next few weeks, I used up everything. I was surprised how well everything worked considering how everything was cheap. The Assurance briefs held over two wettings but really sagged, and the pull ups held a full wetting. My only problem was that the Assurance briefs were two big for me.

All in all, it was a lot of fun. It was surprisingly just as fun and exciting as I thought it would be. I'm definately sure that I am a DL now.

Enjoy I still remember my first time... I managed to "borrow" one from a friend of mine who was incontinent...

Congratulations. I remember my first time, it was like heaven. My grandmother used to take care of elderly persons before she passed, and one day when I was 12 or 13 I found one under the sink in one of the "guest" bathrooms, it had been pre-fastened to be able to just be pulled on by someone... It was amazing.

How I lost my (adult diaper) virginity:
    I was 12, and after a lot of thinking I went to the nearby store and secretly bought some pull up diapers. I tried one on and it was fantastic, I will never forget how it felt.

I remember the first time I bought adult diapers, I went to Walmart and grabbed the wrong kind because I was nervous, and I didn't realize my blunder until I had paid and left. I managed to buy the pull-up style Depends, they were alright, but I just felt silly for not paying attention.

well, my first time was when i discovered that i was a DL and my grandfather recently had been moved to a retirement home... one day while i was there i saw 2 molicare super plus briefs and 4 [unknown brand] pull ups... well i managed to "borrow" some from there and yea, thats my first time