Thread: Glad I could make it.

Default Glad I could make it.

Hi, name's Ian.

If I could only describe myself best in three little words, it would have to be: "young at heart." I've been interested in diapers ever since I was potty-trained. Sometimes I even dress up as a baby for fun (just only when my parents aren't around)--in other words, I'm sort of an aspiring AB/DL.

Besides the usual baby stuff, my main interest is nostalgia--especially before I was even born. That mainly comes in the form of TV shows and toys. I could list them all, but that would carry it away...

Anyhow, before signing up, I've been visiting this site to get a taste of what goes on in various ABDLs' minds.

Now that I'm here, I can't wait to see what everyone has to share...

Hi Ian,
    welcome to the group, I haven't checked your profile so I don't know how old you are, so when you say nostalgia what era are you talking about?
    also how about a little more about your hobbies and other interests.

Welcome. So do you have a couple of specific favorite shows or toys? And yeah, like he asked, what constitutes before you were born?

Ian, you mentioned this forum being Shangri-la, do you know what the reference to shangri-la actually means? Because if not let me tell you I never want to grow old, as that would imply growing up first