Thread: am I growing up

Default am I growing up

OK I whas watching family guy and I whas thinking this is getting old to me. I loved that show and now it's something to watch win nothing else is on. The same can be sad for other TV shows I liked but I still like the preschool TV shows the one's I like to watch. so am I growing up or am I just bored with family guy?

Quote Originally Posted by matt1989 View Post
    OK I whas watching family guy and I whas thinking this is getting old to me. I loved that show and now it's something to watch win nothing else is on. The same can be sad for other TV shows I liked but I still like the preschool TV shows the one's I like to watch. so am I growing up or am I just bored with family guy?

bored with it... try jeff dunham or josh blue just google them

I agree: you're just getting bored. I used to be a huge family guy fan and lost interest a while back. During that time, I've only before more in touch with my AB side. So, I guess the matter is inversely proportional in my case With so many cartoons out there, something new will grab your attention.

thanks. I do watch jeff dunham. my favorite is Water the grumpy old guy. manley becus I think we all know some one just like him.

if thats all than i just look for a good show.
    whats on TV

You're fine, man. Family Guy simply isn't as funny as it used to be

lloydrughing

Perhaps you feel the way you do because you've seen every episode and nothings new?

I dont think it has a thing to do with growing up. Even kids get tired of the shows they watch all the time. I think it's a lot more likely that your just bored with the content. Its not like they change up the type of show or the humor all that much on Family Guy

Ya it does git old sparsely if you have a DVR and I quite smoking pot.