Thread: Hi My Name Is...

Default Hi My Name Is...

Me llamo Cris.

Yes I speak English, just making some humor.

Please avoid Spanish. I was never taught it and it hurts my brain. Welcome to the site anyway. Perhaps we can correct your choice of language :p.

Hey. Indeed, I dropped Spanish as soon as I could. Not because I don't like the language, just becasue I hatr learning languages. Anyways, WELCOME TO ADISC

I enjoy spanish, although the only thing I know how to say is Hola, and I can count to like, 10 I think.

Welcome to the site.

"It all seems Spanish to me" German, that means "It's too complicated for me" or "I can't make head of tail of it".

In other words: Welcome to ADISC. Make yourself at home and bring some tasty Mexican food if you can

Hola como esta muy buen ERIBA! thats like my spanish sentence for you welcome and have a great time don't be afraid to post a little we are a very accepting community and we accept new members with open arms!
    we wont bite, I promise.