Thread: been here a while but haven't had much time to browse the site

Default been here a while but haven't had much time to browse the site

Hello All just wanted to introduce myself... I'm 22 from pennsylvania and an AB/BabyFur haven't had much time to browse the site but I plan on trying to be an active contributor now that my schedule permits

Hi! Welcome to adisc! Always good to have another furry onboard!

Why don't you tell us a little about your non-AB/DL interests to help us get to know ya better!

Welcome again!

Hi there and welcome to the group, Like malix said or even Simon and Garfunkel "we'd like to know a liittle bit about you"

there's not much really I'm a volunteer Firefighter/Emergency Medical Technician which takes up most of my life... I'm currently unemployed due to an injury I sustained while working for myself in march and have since lost my business due to inability to work while I was recovering but hoping to be back to work within the next week in a different career. I still technically live with my mother though I had moved out when I was 17 to live with my boyfriend (oh yeah I'm BI) but we broke up after three years and I ended up back at home. not really much else to tell you about me that sums up my life as of current! if there is anything specific you want to know just ask I'm very open about who I am and there is very little that I won't answer.

Wow, a Firefighter/Medical combo, that's pretty amazing. I can't imagine volunteering for something like that, but I'm glad there are people like you out there who do. I'm sorry to hear about your business, and hope you continue to recover so you can get back to another career soon.