Thread: Baby Benny's introduction :)

Wink Baby Benny's introduction :)

Hello there everybody I'm Baby Benny, aka TheTeenBaby! I'm just a regular old high school student who happens to be keen on the idea of wearing diapers and finally acting my shoe size, and not my age :P I've never gotten the chance to wear, (at least, not since I knew how to use that big white bowl in the washroom...) I guess I'm here looking to make some friends who have the same interest in diapers and being a baby as I do.

In the grown-up world (or at least, my growing-up world of high school,) I'm just your average theater gay. My passion is singing and acting. I really hope to end up on Broadway some day. I also like to play the piano, read, write, and spend time hanging out with my friends.

Please reply - I'd love to make some friends on here

Hi Benny! Your Intro was great, and it made me laugh! I'm also a high school student! and though I love to sing and act, I've never been brave enough to take classes

Nearly everyone on this site is extremely friendly and would love to talk, and befriend you! So just get out there!

Welcome to adisc!