Thread: Hello Hello Hello! A not-so-brief bio of myself.

Default Hello Hello Hello! A not-so-brief bio of myself.

Well, I did it. I finally got an ADISC account.

I've been one of those nameless lurking shadows over the past year reading stuff on here. (As creepy as that sounds) lol I've always wanted an account on here, but I've been hessitant until now.

Before I go on about myself, some of the details I may include are twisted around to avoid getting caught. I sort of fear someone I know finding me on here or putting two and two together and getting suspicious ya know? We wouldn't want that. Talk about your life being ruined huh? I doubt anyone will though. But it's best to be cautious I guess. But I'll keep the details as accurate as I feel comfortable telling..Some just may not be exact. Like for example..I put on here I live in San Diego CA...I really don't. Haha! I wish though...and all the stuff I put for my interest is hopefully so broad that noone I know would be like, "Oh my gosh! I think this is *insert my name here*" But I can assure you, all the details, even the fibs, will never be used to make myself seem better or to exaggerate myself...They'll be as close to reality as possible without blowing my cover.

But anyways, I've never been able to talk to ANYONE about this sort of thing... So get ready to get an earful (or would it be Eyeful?) of something I've kept silent for 6 years...

From what I've observed, many folks who are into this sort of thing had lousy childhoods, were abused, or a traumatic event occured in their life at a young age and that I guess led to an interest in this sort of thing. (Not saying that's the norm by all means.) I spent many of nights thinking of what caused mine...I never was abused, nothing bad happened, my parents loved me. For the longest time I couldn't figure it out. But now I've come to the conclusion I loved my childhood too much. I had a wonderful childhood. Couldn't ask for a better one. I loved it so much I guess my mind saw that time as a place of comfort and fun as I got older. Also around the age of Five I developed an interest in baby things. It was brief, but I can still remember it to this day. I think the interest came out of curiousity of my younger sibling, who was a baby at the time. The interest went away, life went on, and then it all surfaced again when I was in 6th grade.

I was a goofy thirteen year old, and one night while on Myspace I got bored and began searching for people with funny names and stuff. But I had the wonderful idea I guess to search "Diaper" in the people search...Leading me to page upon page of Diaper-clad Women. I realize now that probably 99% of them were fake, but back then, I fell for it hook line and sinker. I was Mesmerized. I browsed those Myspace pages any chance I got. I learned from them all the terms, what fetishes were, everything. My fascination led me to Google searches, and Google searches led me to websites. (Websites I'm sure most of you know. But I think I read something about not mentioning websites on here so I won't mention them.)

Fast forward 2 years, by this time I had become way too curious of Diapers and somehow got the dumb idea to steal some. I did this many times. So many times I began to get careless, so I ended up getting caught. My mom was FURIOUS, but after that night we never spoke of the incident again.
    A few months after this I met a girl and we dated. I ended up getting her interested in Ageplay stuff too, but after a year complications began to arise and we ended up breaking up. 2 years later, I told a friend about my secret interest. She took it well. Had lots of questions, but she was okay with it. A year later, I now had a car, so I decided to finally purchase some diapers by myself. I had to drive to a different town far away just to feel comortable enough to do it. and I did. In fact I've gotten some on 2 different occasions.

And that leads us to present day almost! There's plenty of other adventures and misadventures, but that's for another day.
    I really am sorry to ramble by the way, Like I said I've never had anyone to really tell ALL this to. When I told my friend, I only told her a brief explanation of what it was i liked. That's it. So this is like the floodgates opening for me.
    But I'll close on one last note,

For the longest time, I hated that I had this fetish. I liked it. But I was ashamed I liked it, and I felt I was sick for the things I'd done in the past. I felt weird about it all. Like a nutcase or something. Besides from this, I'm a normal, fairly popular guy. (Not being big headed at all). So I felt like this had to be a dark nasty secret nobody could ever know. But I've come to realize, This is isn't sick. This isn't weird. It's ME. I'm happy I have this now. I still don't tell people or let anyone know..But it's none of their buisness nor does it need to be their buisness. I'm come to terms with it all, sure it's weird, but hey, weird people make life fun...and it could be worse!
    I could name hundreds of people that I consider to inspire me, but I feel that deeply rooted in me THIS has made me the creative, imaginative, Artist I am today. I can see the world through the eyes of a child and I still have every single bit of my creative wit. So Ageplay, I thank you for helping to make me the person I am, for always reminding me of happy times old and new, For inspiring me to go out into the world with the same love and happiness that I've always been lucky to have, and making me, me.

See ya around guys!

The reluctance to put away childish things may be a requirement of genius. ~Rebecca Pepper Sinkler

I would like to personally thank you for sharing your story with us. It is going to be hard for me to write my own without feeling like I have to give you credit for it. During elementary school I was bullied and my family went threw a rough move, with financial troubles. My childhood was so blissful and wonderful I have always concluded that I just wanted to return to feeling like I did during early days. My sister was born right as I was having trouble at school and I guess I wanted to return to the life of simplicity that she was able to live. That is not to say I did not want to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by mechanicalzombie View Post
    The reluctance to put away childish things may be a requirement of genius
    I couldn't agree more, life has gotten so serious, that the ability to enjoy returning to such simplicity is truly a gift. And it is wonderful both you and I have been able to accept that for ourselves.
    Anywho, it is a pleasure to have you here and Welcome to ADISC
    On a side note...What is your favorite color?
    Last edited by erick; 10-Aug-2011 at 22:42.

Well, thanks for being so open, and welcome to adisc!

welcome to adisc! Your probably right about the trauma. Im still being traumatized by my mom on a daily basis. ^^ so do you have any hobbies or intrest you would like noting?

Erick:

Thanks man! I appreciate the kinds words! Thanks for sharing your own past too! It's also good to hear from likeminded people!

My favorite color is BLUE!!!

---------- Post added at 00:32 ---------- Previous post was at 00:31 ----------

Malix:

Thanks!!

---------- Post added at 00:41 ---------- Previous post was at 00:32 ----------

LilJonny1:

Thanks man! In that case same here! hahaha!

I'm still gonna try to be vague, even though I feel certain that noone I know will ever find me,

I'm an artist, I like old stuff, old movies, cartoons, music, cars..etc.

How about you?
    Last edited by mechanicalzombie; 11-Aug-2011 at 08:05.

Blue is a great color. I presumed as much given your avatar.
    What kind of music do you like?
    Last edited by erick; 11-Aug-2011 at 18:16.

Ah, yeah true.. :/
    Well, poo. I'll fix that!

Thanks for pointing that out!

Hi there,
    a very long introduction into your reasons for being what you are, but how about your hobbies and interests, things outside of why you are what you are? you might want to check out http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html as there is some good advice in there

It is very unlikely that anyone is going to be able to recognize you on these forums, but things like that do stick out like a sore thumb. This is an exceptionally safe site and of course I want you to feel welcomed. Share anything you desire of course! That was just a little specific..

Quote Originally Posted by mechanicalzombie View Post

Thanks for pointing that out!
    Haha ill edit my post to cover the tracks =D.

Quote Originally Posted by erick View Post
    It is very unlikely that anyone is going to be able to recognize you on these forums, but things like that do stick out like a sore thumb. This is an exceptionally safe site and of course I want you to feel welcomed. Share anything you desire of course! That was just a little specific..

Haha ill edit my post to cover the tracks =D.
    Hahaha yeah your right though! That's I guess like saying you're a voice actor that does the voice of a cartoon mouse and then expecting noone to figure out who you are. Hahaha!

And thanks for editing your own post!
    I appreciate it!

---------- Post added 13-08-2011 at 03:32 ---------- Previous post was 11-08-2011 at 14:06 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by erick View Post
    Blue is a great color. I presumed as much given your avatar.
    What kind of music do you like?
    Hahaha yeah! Blue makes me happy

I like a lot of classic rock, heavy metal, rockabilly, 30's-90's music, jazz, and big band!