Thread: My Introduction

Default My Introduction

Hello there...Um, I'm not really sure how to begin, so I guess I'll just start by saying that I am a boy, and I am very open minded. Right now I am studying for my GED, and I don't have a job immediately lined up, but I may become a police officer or something.
    I am sixteen, so I am a "Teen-Baby", but I also have a little bit of Sissy/LG in me too. I dunno why, but a part of me just likes it, but I guess I'm primarily a Teen-Baby.
    Other hobbies of mine include Reading, Writing, Drawing, Cartoooning, and Learning new things. I also enjoy outdoors stuff, and occasionally video games.
    I guess the main reason I came to this site is to stop beating myself up over being an infantilist. Up till recently I didn't even know there were others that also liked babyish activities. I've tried not being a Teen Baby, but I finally decided to accept it as a part of who I am, and who knows, maybe I'll grow out of it. I also came here so that I can share this part of myself without people freaking out, lol.
    And i guess that concludes my Introduction. L8ers!

Welcome to adisc! Great intro!

It's really good the you've accepted yourself! (so much easier to live that way...)

If your here to share and learn, you deffinately chose a good site!

Hope you enjoy adisc buddy!

Hello and welcome!. So what do you like to read? Any good draws?

Hi Infantino,
    and welcome to the group, nice intro, but do you have any other hobbies, what's your favourite music type or band, bookes etc.