Thread: Thegluesickman's Manifesto

Talking Thegluesickman's Manifesto

Sorry for the title, I've always liked the word manifesto

Anyway, My name is Mike and I have finally joined this site after months of lurking.

That's more of my personality than anything, I like to wait and think before doing anything. It's a flaw as much as a virtue. Anyway, I like to play Musical Instruments, I enjoy playing the Guitar, Bass, Drums, Saxophone, and sometimes the Piano. I don't think I'm too good at most of those, but I find them fun to play. I really enjoy the computer and I like to think of being really good at computers (Not like those moms that say "My kid is such a computer whiz he can use PowerPoint AND Word"). I also enjoy a good video game once in a while, and my dream job would be a Computer Programmer that codes video games.

I'm a DL, I love the feel and snugness of diapers. I've known since a fairly young age (about 12) and I just thought I was alone and weird with this fetish. However, now that I am more prevalent on the internet I have found that this fetish and lifestyle is popular. I have never told anyone about how I feel about this, and recently, I just bought my first pack of diapers. I'm feeling more comfortable with this lifestyle as I begin to understand it more and the anxiety is slowly going away.

Thank you all for reading, I hope I didn't bore anyone to death. You probably won't see a lot of me as I do like to stay in the background, but I'll be here.

Hey, welcome! lots of us waited a while before joining, its usually smart to play it safe

you play 5 different instuments?! You must have a very musical mind to be able to do that!

you might be suprised to find that many of us thought we were alone before we found this site. Glad your doing well and accepting yourself!

Welcome again to adisc!

Welcome! Yeah, there are a lot of us out here, so I'm sure you'll find something interesting around here. Hopefully we'll see you a bit, too.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by malix View Post
    Hey, welcome! lots of us waited a while before joining, its usually smart to play it safe
    I figured as much, never smart to jump into the unknown.

you play 5 different instuments?! You must have a very musical mind to be able to do that!
    Aha, I never said I was good at all of them. I just like to play, I find it lets me express myself.

you might be suprised to find that many of us thought we were alone before we found this site. Glad your doing well and accepting yourself!

Welcome again to adisc!
    I thought that would be common, I mean back before the internet I guess anyone with the lifestyle would have felt weird. I'm glad to see that everyone here has found a site where people accept them for who they are. It's heartwarming. Thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Welcome! Yeah, there are a lot of us out here, so I'm sure you'll find something interesting around here. Hopefully we'll see you a bit, too.
    Thanks! I find myself wanting to post more, the community feels different. I dunno.

Hi and welcome,
    don't be afraid to post we don't bite ( well the furries might but I try to stay away from their cages ). Seriously the more you put in, the more you are going to back out of it.