Thread: Exploring my new life as a AB / DL

Default Exploring my new life as a AB / DL

I have just noticed that there are others who share interest in dressing as babies and or wearing diapers. I am at the early stage in my exploration of AB / DL . I have from time to time worn diapers but not as a serious lifestyle choice. I have often thought about age regression but this is the first time I have found a group where I can explore this side of me.

I have run my own company, which I sold about three years ago, and I have moved to a new country to live. I hope to turn a past hobby of woodworking into a new job for myself.

I enjoy sports particularly soccer, Rugby and field Hockey which I can play, American football, Ice Hockey, Basketball which I have watched but never played.

I enjoy cooking, gardening, camping, most outdoor summer activities, art and woodwork.

I can listen to most music and I enjoy watching movies and educational programmes.

As you can see there are a lot of new things going on and I look forward in getting to know many of you as I explore my new life with this community.

So... How long have these feelings been buried inside of you?

I'm 27 and have been having this interest in diapers since I can remember.
    I remember stealing my sister's diapers and wearing them, and being caught at the age of 3. Nothing happened but I remember her saying that wasn't mine and it wasn't for big boys lol.

What kind of business did you own?

I know when I found out I wasn't alone in this world with the same interest, of course the internet let me know I wasn't all that uniquely weird.

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Hi Footballdude,
    and welcome to the group, we are a diverse lot with various experiences, so my suggestion is to browse the froums find one or two that interest you and dive right in. Nice intro as well.

Welcome to the community. Thanks for sharing about yourself and your hobbies. This was a great intro that you have posted.
    You will find that there are so many here that it is a support group as well as an enjoyable site to be part of.