Thread: *Hi

Default *Hi

Hello all, I'm new here and I'm quiet shy...

I love wearing Drynites/Goodnites, they feel snug and as I'm a DL... I just... love it and love talking about diapers in general.

I'm also interested in my X BOX 360 (I play a lot of RPG's/FPS). But most of all I love writing. I write about anything; SCI-FI, Comedy, Horror, Diapers, Pull-Ups, you name it!

I'd love to start getting to know you all, any questions then please just fire away!

EDIT: I also love Final Fantasy, if you couldn't tell! *Looks at Hope (my avatar)*.

Hi, welcome !!!!!

I LOVE FF! 13 was good, but 10 will always be the best :P

Welcome to ADISC!

FF 7 would like a word with you in the other room Tyki.

Welcome PullUpFox! I'm new here myself, but I've found this place to be very welcoming, so there's no need to be shy!

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy us and are lively topics. Though I'm an older member, I too have enjoyed playing Final Fantasy on my x-box 360. I'm also a writer. I got started when I was in college and had a poem published. I have a short story self published on Nookbooks and I'm been working on a novel.

Thank you very much all for the welcoming messages.

Final Fantasy 7-10 were amazing. 13 is the best though!

Welcome! Goodnights are one of my favorites too. And nice avatar! =D