Thread: bought first pack and wore them to wawa.

Smile bought first pack and wore them to wawa.

Hello everyone still kinda new here anyways two days ago I bought a pack of
    pullups 4t-5t i am around 34inch waist and they fit.. Also noted they don't really crinkle much and i can wear them with my shorts without an obvious bulge.
    So anyways my story to go with it is that i had a whole night stayed up wearing/using pullups while i was hanging with my girlfriend she is okay with the ab side of me ,
    but i don't think comfortable enough to enjoy age play with me as of yet. anyways walked to wawa with a lil waddle hopefully it wasn't really noticeable.
    Walking made me a tid bit paranoid cause there was a good amount of people in there that made eye contact but that was cause I believe my glasses to be noticeable crocked. also live in a small town so hopes nobody noticed or ill hear all about it. and to finish it off used two pullups both number 1 of course and the second one i slept in couldnt sleep much cause of full bladder and tried to go pee laying down didnt work but when i woke up the little pullup sensor image had disappeared so i guess i wet while i slept. XD all in all had fun just wish my girlfriend was more into it then just accepting of it. and today when i got home i put one on straight away baby lotion and powder had to go #2 and must say the baby lotion and powder help cover the smell just gotta reapply after each change.

i would say count your blessings She accepts you and that is huge. No need for her to do age play until she is deep into the relationship. A lot of people wish they could have accepting significant others.
    Also, i doubt you wet in your sleep unless you didn't need to go in the morning. . your sweat alone will make a diaper lose the dry markings, so I have never understood the point of them.

Still all in all, glad you had a great time!

congrats! And YAY, someone on this site that knows what WaWa is!

Get me one of these "hard" soft pretzels while you're there, ok? Mmkay. I grew up around Wawa's.... I'm a Philly native.

You are lucky to have an accepting partner It takes some time to get used to something like a diaper fetish. Give her some time and maybe she'll come around!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    but when i woke up the little pullup sensor image had disappeared so i guess i wet while i slept. XD
    I've noticed those sensors change color from the humidity from your skin if you wear for an extended time. Usually takes about 4-5 hrs here to start to change parts of the wetness indicator stripes.

You're unlikely to wet involuntarily overnight, that sort of body training is usually very reliable.

You are lucky if she lets u wear them at all. My wife doesn't want me to do it at all but we are pushing through. And wawa I live in Quakertown pa and love wawa. :-)