Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great finds!!!

Default Great finds!!!

I was just visiting a local pharmacy and found they stocked tranquility overnights in my size. They also had the old 1990s-early 2000s goodnites. I just could not believe it. Also I put a piece depends adjustable underwear over the tranquility diapers like as a cover and it worked so great that I could wet the whole thing without stopping. I just wanted to know what great things you guys might have found?

I've never had any find like that, but the Goodnites you found are awesome. If I were you, I'd be torn between using them, saving them, or selling them on ebay.

I went into a tiny mom and pop pharmacy and they had the old attends with the white and blue package from the late 90s/early 2000's. Unfortunately on closer inspection i found they were the small size which wouldn't fit me so I didn't buy them.

Got molicate super plus at a medical supply store once . Also have found first quality full matts

alu

i found the old style drynites in a pharmacy

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteBedlam View Post
    I went into a tiny mom and pop pharmacy and they had the old attends with the white and blue package from the late 90s/early 2000's. Unfortunately on closer inspection i found they were the small size which wouldn't fit me so I didn't buy them.
    Should have bought them anyway and sold them on Ebay. Those old diapers seem to sell for ridiculous prices, from what I've heard.

Peachy

Gadget1982

I have not found any good finds like that. I do go to some of the random stores and thrift stores to see what I can dig up.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Should have bought them anyway and sold them on Ebay. Those old diapers seem to sell for ridiculous prices, from what I've heard.

Peachy
    I don't understand the fascination with vintage diapers. Why would they sell for more? Wouldn't they be less effective, and thus sell for less?

It just doesn't make any sense to me...

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Corrine View Post
    I don't understand the fascination with vintage diapers. Why would they sell for more? Wouldn't they be less effective, and thus sell for less?

It just doesn't make any sense to me...
    I'Ve seen people pay ridiculous prices for plastic-backed diapers long-since out of production. THat applies to baby diapers, but also to things like late 1900s/early 2000s Attends. Beats me why people do that. But then, some people pay shitloads of money for old records of, say, the Beatles while their songs have been digitally enhances and put on CD many times.

Peachy

Last year I bought a couple of plastic pants from Suprima. They were very old types with very thin soft milky white PVC. I still have them and use them a lot. Love those !! ;-)