Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

hey everyone thought i would say hello an get to know people here an what not i am a D/L have been for about 6 years well hope to be talkin. to someone of u soon.. cya around

welcome to ADISC. tell us more about yourself. what do you like to do on freetime. what are non DL activities. movies? music? books?

Well I am 31 i live in wichita kansas moved here from michigan back in 2009.. Well in my free time I like to jump on the computer an play online gaming an what not. i play one game alot its called jumpgate. the site to that is Jumpgate(TM) . . . welcome to your next life . . . There's nothing you can't do been playing that for like ohh 6 almost 7 year's I like geting out camping an fishing an hiking an having grill outs in my back yard with a bonfire going. Moives wise I like to watch anything horror an that jim carry plays in lol.
    Music wise I am a country boy always have been but i do listen to kid rock nickel-back an some other's as for books i not really into reading books heh just something i never got into doing i do all my reading online thats how i found this site looking up things an i have always seen post from things i look up about diapers but told me i had to be loged in so i got on the pc an opened an account so that i could see the post here an what everyone eles does an knows an things i can learn that i dont know about...

Hi Jason,
    and welcome to the group. I also play on-line games such as Eve and Guildwars. If you like jumpgate you'll probably enjoy eve as well, if you are interested drop me a line and I'll send you a buddy invite (helps me if you become a full player). I'm also into c&w, but not horror films or Jim Carey. I'm more sci-fi; and love reading. lots of support available in this group soo jump right in.