Thread: Has anyone noticed...

Default Has anyone noticed...

Diapered Anime didnot come up yesterday and has fallen out of Google's search engine this morning? Anyone know what's going on?

Maybe they finally ran out of money. Thy were pushing the fundraising pretty hard last time I was there.

Yeah, that's what I am thinkin' too. I hate to see them go, some of the art work was OK.

I would agree with that. The unreilabilty was one reason I left. But last night I was able to get on for a bit and look at the manga they offered. And it seems the site is not completely down. I say technical difficulties. You can also email them. They reply quiet fast with answers.

wow I just did a search and I can't find them. There was good art on there too~

Though I used to be a member (before I found this place) and I was kind of annoyed that if I posted too much the mods had to view it and my responses would never reach the thread. :/ So it's sad but kind of a shrug of the shoulders for me.

It's back up today.