Thread: hi im jeff

jeffer

Cool hi im jeff

Hi! i was looking around this site and thought why not register.
    to start im a nerd, im into linux, php, and html (its ok if you dont know any of that) im burned over like 75% of my body cose i was dumb wan i was younger, and played with gas, my parents know im a dl and dont support it but they dont stop me. my spelling is bad im working on that. im 17. and i dont know what more to say so HI! --Waves--

HI!!!! I'm Lexii. I get loopy when It's late at night/early in the morning! Do you like sports? How about music? Well, I'm not a techy person, but I know there's a lot of people who like Linux ( I don't even know what that is ) In the Off topic form, There's a sub-catigory called "Computers and games" You'll find Lots of techy stuff there!!!

jeffer

hi lexil!
    No on sports, yes on music. and im looking at the nerd stuff on hear how
    also linux is a operating system like windows or mac os.

Welcome to ADISC Jeffer. =)

There are LOADS of nerds here, and I think you'd fit right in in the chat room, where they seem to talk about nothing but computers/technical stuff. I am a linux user myself... but that's it... just a user, I don't know a lot about it. I also used to do a bit of web design (including some PHP*) but I've lost interest in it.

*Recursive acronym! Did you know that if you Google "recursion" it will ask you if you meant "recursion"? =D

That is all. Have fun.

jeffer

Quote Originally Posted by jeffer View Post
    Hi! i was looking around this site and thought why not register.
    to start im a nerd, im into linux, php, and html (its ok if you dont know any of that) im burned over like 75% of my body cose i was dumb wan i was younger, and played with gas, my parents know im a dl and dont support it but they dont stop me. my spelling is bad im working on that. im 17. and i dont know what more to say so HI! --Waves--
    More stuff about me, im kinda hard to piss of, but i do "go off" from time to time.
    im a dl that like's toddler stuff, i sleep with a pacifier, diaperd.
    i live with my parents. i just got new android phone (ya its rooted)
    im a apple devaliper (both legally and jailbroken)
    i run like 50 million sites some i forget i own. (real sites not free/webly sites)
    and thats more about me