Thread: Here to learn

Default Here to learn

Hello everyone,
    I joined this site because I need to become a better mommy to my AD/DL boyfriend. We have been together for a little over a year now and recently I have just moved out of our apartment and we are talking some time. I know that this is the way to fix our relationship. This side of our relationship was always strong, and I know that I can do better but just need some guidance. It was hard for him to tell me this in the beginning but I was always open and understanding. I love him more for telling me and it has improved our relationship so much. I just need some advice on how to be a better mommy, what types of things I can do. I think it is hard for him to talk about and he wants me to figure it out on my own. So here I am, asking for help, advice because I love him and I know that this is what is going to save us. So please, anyone with any advice I would love a message or would love to chat. Thank you

Just be open and understanding for him. He is really lucky to have someone like you in his life. From a DL standpoint I have never told any of my GF about my DL life. I hope someday I find someone like you that is open to different lifestyles. But make sure you have a regular adult life every once in awhile and have him satisfy your needs as well. Hope all works out. Hope you get the advise you are looking for