Thread: Introduction of Crohnick from Belgium

Smile Introduction of Crohnick from Belgium

Hello everybody,

Let me introduce myself, I'm a 29 years old boy from Liege in Belgium.
    My mother tongue is french so be nice if I make some spelling or grammatical mistake...

I'm head waiter in a restaurant.

Single since I'm born, not that I'm ugly or anything but I still really don't know what I am, straight, gay, asexual...

As far as I can remember I've always wanted to wear diapers again. I used to make "diapers" with toilet paper in my underwear when I was a kid. At age 7, I've wet the bed on purpose in order to get back in diaper but no luck my mom haven't done it.
    At 12 yo, I bought my first real diapers, it was a really great feeling. I felt so secure. Unfortunately my mom found my dirty diaper in the pail I've been told not to do it anymore and that was it. Until they found diapers in my bedroom when I was about 16 yo. They wanted me to go see a shrink. I never went.

Since I'm 19 I living in my own appartment and wear diapers as often as I want

I'll stop this introduction here, I don't wanna be too long.

I hope to make friends here because I kind of feel alone with this big secret.

bonjour! ^^

greetings from Hasselt ^^

happy to see another belgian on the forums hope you came to stay

...oh, sorry I thought you might have been made out of Belgian chocolate.

Hello though! Welcome aboard, your English is excellent and a lot better than some of the native speakers here so no concerns about that.

Let's well as the aforementioned chocolate, your country does excellent beer. If you're ever in Brussels and you fancy a tipple, head down to the Cantillon brewery in the Anderlecht province - they do the most wonderful sour fruit beers there, the best Kriek and Lambic I've ever had. Mmm, my mouth is watering just thinking about them.

Anyhoo, make yourself at home and hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to ADISC, Crohnick! Glad to hear you've had success in wearing diapers after moving out! I think that's the dream of a lot of *B/DLs!

Thanks everybody for your greetings.

People here seems nice.

Welcome to ADISC have a great time here, and we all wish you luck with your endeavors!