Thread: Hi Everyone!

Exclamation Hi Everyone!

Hi! I am Dementia's Knight, you can call me that or, since it's kind of a long name, you can call me DK or whatever is easiest for you.

I'm 26 years old and I've had an interest in diapers and being a baby since I was about 12 years old. I've been a member of several forums throughout the years and I'm currently a member of four forums counting this one.

I am a writer of both fetish and non fetish stories, and I share my ABDL stories with the forums I'm a member of. I get a great sense of pride when something I create is read and critiqued, whether those critiques are good or bad doesn't make a difference, just as long as my work is being read I am happy.

I have a mommy that I live with and we have a yellow Lab named Shrek as well as two kitties named Ocho and Pixie. I also have a stuffed penguin named Peggle, but he's not so much a pet as he is a good friend.

I look forward to sharing my stories with all the people on this board and becoming a productive member of this forum. If you have any questions for me, just ask! Thanks for having me!

Hey dude, good to see you over here. Hopefully we will be able to spark an awesome wrestling discussion over here aswell btw did you see raw this week?

We should totally get a wrestling thread going over here! It's good to see you buddy! I actually was directed here by someone on FoxTales, he goes by Excell on there, but I'm not sure what his name is on here.

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me and we can start a wrestling thread right away!

P.S. I did see Raw, but we'll discuss that elsewhere.