Thread: Drunk Sleeping and Wanting to Wear

Default Drunk Sleeping and Wanting to Wear

So I have been on family vacation for a week or so now and I realized something tonight.

Well first off I am not sure how most family vacations go but ours usually involves drinking quite heavily. Mostly because it’s always been the “safe environment” and at the younger ages it seems logical to experience how certain things effect you before you can get in any real trouble.

Anyway at the home away from home, university, most of my strongest urges of wanting to pad up are in a drunken state, for wearing though the night. I never put much thought into this because I always assumed it was the drunkenness in me trying to find pleasure, the comfortable kind.

Unfortunately being on vacation means certain things had to be left at home, ha. Although, the urges didn’t get left behind… all week I have been heading to bed and all I can think about is wearing. Pretty much to the point where I am looking up what to get next and planning out how much $ and what day I need to order so I would be able to acquire the package without suspicion back at the university house. Something that is somewhere around two weeks off.

Because of my lack of supplies I have been having trouble sleeping, as in I find it harder to fall asleep even though I am drunk-ish . I have been putting a little thought into why and I have come up with a few ideas.

1. Probably to most logical, I am drunk and who knows what’s going on. Haha
    2. I have formed somewhat of a habit of wearing drunk and find comfort in it, and discomfort with out. But this is somewhat of a new thing for me.
    3. I somehow feel afraid, subconsciously, of falling asleep drunk because I am fearful of waking up in a wet bed.

Well the first two I can understand but the last on give me slight worry. Wetting the bed has never been an issue, nor do I really find it that troubling. I have never had any worries of wetting the bed before but perhaps after having the mental satisfaction of wearing protection now leaves my mind in an uneasy state without. I know especially around quite drunk college kids it is a normal occurrence... and some even find slight pride, leaving the proof of how intoxicated they had been that night, always makes for a good story... But I guess I would find it very embarrassing having to deal with not only personally but also because the family would definitely hear about it. I am not one to judge, and I know what happens, happens.. just simply stating how I would most likely feel.

So basically do others have stronger urge to wear more while drunk heading to bed? Do you think it’s for any real reason other than the drunkenness finding its way out? Do you have feelings of wanting to wear for more “protection” while drunk sleeping?

As always any input is appreciated.
    Thanks

MilesTails.

I feel the same way . When drink I crave them at bed time . I always have a huge fear ill wet the bed . Further more its just like craving sex when u drink as well.

The thing about alcohol and intoxication is that being intoxicated does not make you into a different person, despite the claims of people who do stupid shit when they're drunk. Being intoxicated removes inhibitions and reveals things that were already there.

I enjoy wearing to bed already, and it doesn't seem to make too much difference if I'm drunk or not. That said, I do enjoy wearing to bed when I'm drunk as I usually wake up to a wet diaper when I do (yet I don't wet the bed if I'm not padded).

I can relate. I'll skip the different scenarios of drinking and reasons for wearing, but yes, when I'm drinking I want more to sleep in diapers and wake up wet. But, that's because I already want to, and the alcohol just removes the anxiety of it all.
    As far as worrying about wetting the bed thou, I've only ever have (and been able to) wake up wet when I'm wearing Bambinos. I could go to sleep in Goodnights, Pampers, cloth diapers -- anything, and wake up dry, no matter how much partying I've done. So by now, I don't think twice about going to sleep somewhere that's not my bed and waking up wet.

Quote Originally Posted by onikitsune View Post
    I can relate. I'll skip the different scenarios of drinking and reasons for wearing, but yes, when I'm drinking I want more to sleep in diapers and wake up wet. But, that's because I already want to, and the alcohol just removes the anxiety of it all.
    As far as worrying about wetting the bed thou, I've only ever have (and been able to) wake up wet when I'm wearing Bambinos. I could go to sleep in Goodnights, Pampers, cloth diapers -- anything, and wake up dry, no matter how much partying I've done. So by now, I don't think twice about going to sleep somewhere that's not my bed and waking up wet.
    What you said makes a lot of sense to me. I guess I do want to wake up in a wet diaper, and being drunk makes me want to even more because I know the alcohol takes away the anxiety of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    The thing about alcohol and intoxication is that being intoxicated does not make you into a different person, despite the claims of people who do stupid shit when they're drunk. Being intoxicated removes inhibitions and reveals things that were already there. .
    That is so true! I guess I never really thought about it as something that is already there. Since it is already there, I must just be nerves that I will want to drunkenly wet even when I am not padded. This could be why I have a hard time falling asleep after a little bit drinking and not being padded.

Milestails

For me, to be as drunk as I'd have to be in order to actually wet myself it wouldn't be pleasant. Getting the spins, being unable to walk straight, and starting to lose the pleasant euphoric buzz is where it stops being fun for me. Which is about where the barrier would be for me to start wetting myself.

Though for me I feel the same way as I do when I do regression as I do when I drink. It's sort of odd but, whenever I drink, I feel like since my inhibitions are naturally gone it allows me freedom from responsibility. I've never really talked to anyone else that felt this way about drinking but, I think as a really fringe ab (I don't really do any ab/dl stuff at all just enjoy the idea of freeing myself from repsonsibility and feeling secure which infatalism provides).

So maybe if I was able to marry the two, it might actually be something interesting to try. When I wake up in the morning I'm not sure if I'd feel the same

So maybe if I was able to marry the two, it might actually be something interesting to try. When I wake up in the morning I'm not sure if I'd feel the same
    I guess if you started really early you wouldn't have to worry about waking up. On the other hand you would be drunk for most the day. (sarcasm)

I would probably end up drinking way too often if it did the same to me. Although, I am always drinking with friends or family so I never allow myself to act little. Maybe this is something I might try, wait for a good time when I am alone at home and take a few shots. With the affects of alcohol I wonder if it would make regressing deeper and really lose my mind. Perhaps a dream within a dream?!?

Yeah I know this kinda sounds bad, but having drinks in the middle of the day alone to play with toys isn’t a usual occurrence for me...

I'm really not much of an AB/DL at all personally, I used to wear diapers when I was around 11-12 but stopped after the fear of being caught made me get rid of them all and it wasn't until I joined here did the thought of returning to it ever occur to me. About 4-5 months ago I bought my first pacifier (just one of the cheap nuk 5's that I think most people have as their first) and I didn't really get much out of it when I tried it.

However, after drinking a little bit it changes completely for me, the feeling of it in my mouth gives me a wonderful feeling of stimulation (as I'm a very tactile drunk ) and it really makes me feel calm and secure and since your mind is already somewhat "regressed" in a sense it makes it that much more enjoyable for me anyway. I'm not sure what the mods would say about using alcohol to increase the enjoyment of an AB/DL experience but, in my personal experience I have my best ab/dl moments when I'm drinking and trying out a diaper with it might just make it that much better

I have a couple of times when I was blackout drunk, and i'm glad I wore. Because I would have wetted the bed unless I did. If you wet the bed when you are super drunk like I do, its never a bad idea.