Thread: My Nephew

Default My Nephew

So my nephew is 6 years old, and he has this thing with saying Googoo Gaga a lot. My brother discourages it, but not often, and so he continues it, and it gets carried on by my 4 year old nephew. Being that i am AB this really shouldn't be a problem you would suppose, but some reason it bothers me.
    I figure there are a couple of reasons it could be:

1. I'm not much of a Baby talk AB/DL (my regressed mentality is somewhere around 4 but still in diapers)
    2. It could be that because he says it a ton, it might just be driving me nuts. (he does say a lot of gibberish sometimes and i have to ask "What?" a lot to see if he was actually saying something important)
    3. I feel like if he were to become an AB/DL some day, he should't get to involved until later (I guess just the fact that I was always infantilist, but just didn't know what it was until my teen years, and didn't go too deep into activity till later, seems to make me feel like its best to not overly encourage it at least till teen years.)
    4. Or that i don't want to rub off on him, and so avoiding playing along with him stresses me out. (Personally i think everyone could use some Ab/DL time, but I also remember how much stress I went through in my life because of the confusion I went through before i much better understood this passion of mine)

So I am not quite sure what i should do about it, or if i should even be worried. Any of you have anything similar? or just good thoughts about it? Even understanding better what might be the actual problem in my mind could be helpful.
    Thx.

Maybe he's into Lady Gaga.

LOL... J/k

Six year olds like testing their boundaries. All kids do this. We all still do it today in fact.

I wouldn't tag him a pre-infantalist yet. He could be doing it to try to be funny, gain attention, and what ever kids do things like that.

Maybe he found your stash >.>

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post

Maybe he found your stash >.>
    AHHH GEEZE. Lol, well i sure hope that doesn't happen. Also i hope he isn't into lady Gaga, but i could go on that for a long time. Yeah, i would have to agree though, there is a huge possibility that it is for attention.

Lol. Kids will be kids, many different personalities all around.
    When he gets caught with a paci, bottle, or "ect". Then you would know there's something there.

If you want to solidify the situation, watch when a diaper commercial comes on. I remember when there were diaper commercials on when I was young my eyes were glued to the screen lol.

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Funny enough I'm going through the same exact thing with my nephew!

My nephew and I are just starting to build a relationship talking online and over the phone. I think the last time I saw him was on his 5th or 6th birthday and time and distance just got the best of us. We're talking now tho, and man is he open about the things he likes! He didn't hold back on telling me that he likes pacifiers and wearing diapers and he was shocked and excited to find out that I'm dating an AB. He talks to both me and my boyfriend but one thing we're trying to be very clear about with him, is that just because we can relate to how he's feeling, doesn't mean that we're going to roleplay with him or always talk about ABDL stuff with him. My boyfriend and I both want to be good role models for what it's like to live the lifestyle and also be a responsible adult.

I've had trouble with him trying to push boundaries with me by talking baby talk over the phone, or giving me explicite details about what baby clothes he's wearing while we talk or what babyish things he's thinking about. I try to remind him that those are private thoughts and intimate details and that he shouldn't be so open with his aunt. My boyfriend and I have tried to let him know that being so open with people can make family and friends feel uncomfortable, and even though he's not doing anything wrong.... he needs to respect the fact that not everybody wants to know what he's doing in his spare time. Those details are better in the hands of maybe a very very close friend if they don't mind listening or better yet, just his girlfriend!

Unfortunately my nephew has gotten himself into some trouble using pacifiers to his youth class at church... some of the adults have made comments that they don't like him being around their younger children, and his own family had accused him of being perverted. He just needs to understand that his private life needs to stay private, and that intimate details need only be shared with the one that he'll later chose to be intimate with.

SurfinSeaLion

Quote Originally Posted by supercas29 View Post
    Funny enough I'm going through the same exact thing with my nephew!

My nephew and I are just starting to build a relationship talking online and over the phone. I think the last time I saw him was on his 5th or 6th birthday and time and distance just got the best of us. We're talking now tho, and man is he open about the things he likes! He didn't hold back on telling me that he likes pacifiers and wearing diapers and he was shocked and excited to find out that I'm dating an AB. He talks to both me and my boyfriend but one thing we're trying to be very clear about with him, is that just because we can relate to how he's feeling, doesn't mean that we're going to roleplay with him or always talk about ABDL stuff with him. My boyfriend and I both want to be good role models for what it's like to live the lifestyle and also be a responsible adult.

I've had trouble with him trying to push boundaries with me by talking baby talk over the phone, or giving me explicite details about what baby clothes he's wearing while we talk or what babyish things he's thinking about. I try to remind him that those are private thoughts and intimate details and that he shouldn't be so open with his aunt. My boyfriend and I have tried to let him know that being so open with people can make family and friends feel uncomfortable, and even though he's not doing anything wrong.... he needs to respect the fact that not everybody wants to know what he's doing in his spare time. Those details are better in the hands of maybe a very very close friend if they don't mind listening or better yet, just his girlfriend!

Unfortunately my nephew has gotten himself into some trouble using pacifiers to his youth class at church... some of the adults have made comments that they don't like him being around their younger children, and his own family had accused him of being perverted. He just needs to understand that his private life needs to stay private, and that intimate details need only be shared with the one that he'll later chose to be intimate with.
    Just a question for you. Are you just a caretaker? Like for your boyfriend? I'm a teen and honestly can't say anything. I can tell you I remember having feelings as early as 1st grade. But I told people like a joke. I remember saying to a friend "Wouldn't it be awesome if everyone wore diapers?" or something like that. He jokingly yelled "YES!"

I'm my boyfriend's "mommy" and strangely enough, before I met my boyfriend I was in another relationship with a DL. It seems like knowing about this stuff is just constantly becoming more and more a part of my every day life.

I don't want to discourage my nephew from doing anything that will make him happy, but he needs to know that it's not his right to force his family to accept him wearing diapers and baby clothes. He'll have plenty of time to do what ever he wants as soon as he moves out and has his own place to do what ever he wants.

SurfinSeaLion

Yep. Just may I ask. How old is he? It would be helpful to know

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenBaby View Post
    I can tell you I remember having feelings as early as 1st grade. But I told people like a joke. I remember saying to a friend "Wouldn't it be awesome if everyone wore diapers?" or something like that. He jokingly yelled "YES!"
    Dude! I did the same thing all the time! I said almost the exact same thing to my friend once in our younger days, and got a similar answer.